ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Harvard Gamecock.....

the school.
Never made it to the town.
Cool. Been to Boston a couple of times & always enjoy a stroll thru Harvard. Question- do you know why Harvard has those string barriers around the lawn? maybe a temporary thing? We visited the natural history museum there earlier this month- very interesting.

Cool. Been to Boston a couple of times & always enjoy a stroll thru Harvard. Question- do you know why Harvard has those string barriers around the lawn? maybe a temporary thing? We visited the natural history museum there earlier this month- very interesting.
As a fellow Harvard Alum (grad school, not undergrad), I remember something similar in the Spring. The Horseshoe did the same. I even wrote a poem about it in the early 90's that got printed in the student phone book (remember that thing?). I lived in Desaussure and they tried to tell us not to walk on the grass.

Reactions: coolcock2001
You probably were there when they start reseeding. Barriers are put up and students are warned to stay off the grass. It is temporary.
Graduation week is coming and the lawn is about to get a serious work out.

Reactions: HI Cock
If I had a dime every time I heard that one .... :)
I'm funny and original! Say, have you heard this one?

20b10f09de7aca6f431bbeaf55f93a87.jpg

LMAO!

Reactions: Jpcooper
A lot of people don’t know this but Harvard is the Stansbury of the East.

You probably were there when they start reseeding. Barriers are put up and students are warned to stay off the grass. It is temporary.
Graduation week is coming and the lawn is about to get a serious work out.
Makes sense. It just seemed like last time I went maybe 6 years ago - same strings. Maybe I went same time of the year, dont remember exact time we went. We enjoyed a Chimay at Charlie's kitchen fyi ! I would hazard a guess you have been to that particular institution.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT