ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, How ‘Bout Everybody on Both Boards (Ky. and USC) Chill Out and Realize

The-Hack

Oct 1, 2016
Just How easy it is for Taters from SC and those who attend the Jefferson County Commuter College in Kentucky to adopt a Cock or Cat handle and try to start sh!t??

The ACC! Always Creating Controversy.

The “Cat” posters trashing Columbia on our forum are largely unknown to
me!

Just How easy it is for Taters from SC and those who attend the Jefferson County Commuter College in Kentucky to adopt a Cock or Cat handle and try to start sh!t??

me!

Man you are way too reasonable. I come on here once a week to vent my spleen on Clemson fans talking about Dabo's dynasty and they are nowhere to be found on here. You show up on here being classy and that takes all the fun out of this. Nobody expects this from Kentucky fans.

Yeah, we’ll the odd thing about the primary “UK” protagonist is he has a posting history of 22 posts, 17 in two threads trashing Columbia with just barely enough detail to suggest a slight knowledge of the town . . . .

Our standout season last year excited him to complete silence, but he trashes Columbia, drawing the ire of Cocks fans . . . .

Forgive my cynicism, but I fully believe 20 percent of our registered members are U of L fans and posers and trolls (along with a handful from Obknoxville, TN).

I think you all have some taters posing.

and they are nowhere to be found on here.

Hmmmm. Missing Taters?

Maybe they have distracted themselves adopting a UK moniker or two.

Nobody expects this from Kentucky fans.

Well, there are dumb asses enough to go around, but I have adopted a zero-tolerance policy for our fans at home jumping opponent fans. It doesn’t happen often, but I’ve called a few down the last ten years reminding them that we are not a commuter school in Jefferson County!

I’ve been treated well at 10 SEC venues, and it’s up to the sober and decent folks to control drunk trash, be they black or white.

me!

I thought it was just fgf that had that crap. The one thing I like about the Kentucky Board is that you guys always have people on there talking sports. Some of the other sites, like the UT rivals site May have six or seven people post in a day. Kentucky Board is one of the few outside of gamecock stuff that I will go read.

It’s amazing how many new screen names pop up when our teams are losing. It’s even more amazing that very few new screen names pop up when we’re winning.

It’s amazing how many new screen names pop up when our teams are losing. It’s even more amazing that very few new screen names pop up when we’re winning.

I’ve been convinced for years that there are numerous folks with weak minds who get their jollies from spreading gloom and doom on opponent forums.

Then there are the weaker minded legit fans who pile on.

Reactions: tngamecock#
Some of the other sites, like the UT rivals site May have six or seven people post in a day. Kentucky Board is one of the few outside of gamecock stuff that I will go read.

We both have strong boards on Rivals. So does Penn State and UF. Many (most) are pay sites only, or damn-near completely dead.

UT has a very popular forum that I go to by googling “Tennessee Football Forum.”

Reactions: tngamecock#
Hmmmm. Missing Taters?

Maybe they have distracted themselves adopting a UK moniker or two.

Well, there are dumb asses enough to go around, but I have adopted a zero-tolerance policy for our fans at home jumping opponent fans. It doesn’t happen often, but I’ve called a few down the last ten years reminding them that we are not a commuter school in Jefferson County!

I’ve been treated well at 10 SEC venues, and it’s up to the sober and decent folks to control drunk trash, be they black or white.

Agree with everything you said. May your tribe increase.

We both have strong boards on Rivals. So does Penn State and UF. Many (most) are pay sites only, or damn-near completely dead.

UT has a very popular forum that I go to by googling “Tennessee Football Forum.”

It is a very active "nation" and this was where the fan revolt took place during their most recent coaching change. It truly was insane. The negative Vols are worse than our negative fans.

The-Hack is a good guy, glad to see him here. I read the UK forum quite a bit during football season to get a different team's take on the season. I usually only post there a few times during our game week. They have their share of trolls and toxic posters, just like FGF. But overall, it is a good board with some knowledgeable members. Their negative threads read just like ours, just swap Muschamp with Stoops.

Reactions: SCexpat38
The-Hack is a good guy, glad to see him here. I read the UK forum quite a bit during football season to get a different team's take on the season. I usually only post there a few times during our game week. They have their share of trolls and toxic posters, just like FGF. But overall, it is a good board with some knowledgeable members. Their negative threads read just like ours, just swap Muschamp with Stoops.

I agree. The Kentucky free board is one of the best in the Rivals group (along with FGF, of course). On the other hand UK doesn't have an inbred, idiotic in-state rival to contend with like we do. Yes, I know UofL basketball fans can be a handful when they're winning big, but in football they're small fry compared to Tillman Tech's football fan base.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT