ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Taters..

A little early to be talking smack.

We barely won today.

Hahsha I will talk smack all I won't Junior... best you at YOUR HOUSE.
Huh?
You are drunk, right? Had a few too many watching the game?
We were playing in clemzun tonight, in Gville tomorrow... we won the first game last year too and got smoked the next two. We have been beat in this series two year running. I'm going to wait to rub it in until we have locked up the series win personally. I cannot stomach another loss to them in baseball after the football and basket ball epic FAILS... calling a win tomorrow is not only premature is it a world class jinx.

and how did that work out for you today...hopefully we can take the series tomorrow.
middle-finger-131.jpg

You are going to lose Saturday too..
I blame this guy... tried to warn about the power of the JINX... some people just cannot delay gratification. You NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER GLOAT ABOUT A WIN UNTIL YOU FREAKING WIN!!!

Bad taste and bad luck...

Honestly I blame the coaches but it makes me feel better to direct my rage towards other posters (sorry bunch of taters!!) instead of rational places like the coaches making the bad calls or players striking out looking... I guess I am a good fit for this board, right? After 10 years or so in here I should know the patterns by now.

Reactions: apex73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT