ADVERTISEMENT

Hi, my name is MACCGrad2014 and I'm a Frank Defender

MACCGrad2014

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2015
Greenville, SC
But enough is enough. Year-after-year of "keep you out of the tournament losses" occurring in November and December can't build a suitable program. This roster has talent, it lacks execution and game planning, both of which stem from the staff.

I have always maintained that circumstances here and there provided rank with a short straw year-in an year-out. COVID year where the team couldn't even practice... the bb gun incident... multiple key injuries... and so on and so on. However that isn't happening now. I know Couisnard was out for Coastal and Key was out for Princeton, but you shouldn't need those two to beat those teams. Maybe Princeton, because I believe they are actually a very good team despite losing (i think?) to Hofstra tonight, but definitely not Coastal. Coastal could very well finish bottom half of Sun Belt.

Barring a significant turn around (such as near-winning out non-con and finishing top 6 in conference - which is what will be required for a tournament resume), this should be Frank's last year. If we lose another bad game to Army, SC State, Georgetown in non-con play, start the coaching search immediately.

I look forward to continuing to do the write-ups, but man those would be more fun if I knew we would be a postseason team.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News