ADVERTISEMENT

Hilinski #55 in the Nation.

Upgraded to 5.9 Four Star...#4 rated QB overall / #3 rated Pro Style... Go Cocks!

giphy.gif

Reactions: rogue cock
It'll be interesting to see where his ranking ends up with Rivals. They seem to have been behind on his evaluation.

Hilinski was offered by Southern Cal. The guy doesn’t sound 100% committed. Hope we have a back-up plan?

I am relaxed. That doesn’t change the fact that the coaching staff should have a back-up plan.

Only way I could see him changing his mind is if Mcclendon and the offense has a terrible year and he we make a coaching change.

I thought he was 100%, are you guys saying the other USC is still in play? I’m confused now. Sorry if I’m behind on this stuff, apologize, just thought he was 100% in the fold, am I wrong?
He is a HS kid... none of them have a clue what they want. He is committed, hope we keep him, not a make or break for our class though. Seriously.. he is a good QB prospect, we need DL.

Reactions: cockofdawn
He is a HS kid... none of them have a clue what they want. He is committed, hope we keep him, not a make or break for our class though. Seriously.. he is a good QB prospect, we need DL.
Have you looked at our commitments? We have several highly ranked ones....more than I can ever remember....and are in the hunt for a couple/few more.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Thank you. Great stats in 2017. What is his record as a starter? How many championships has he lead his team to win?

Hes ranked 55th in the nation yet 38th in the state. You reckon they have some talent in California?

It seems hes solid with us especially tweeting #spursup so often. You never know but hes as solid a commit as you can have at this point in the game

"I've been recruiting for South Carolina up until today," Hilinski explained. "I'm still recruiting after I got the other USC offer. I was texting guys after the camp this morning. If that tells you all you need to know, I think that explains itself really. It's a great offer for me. It's definitely meaningful and it shows that all my hard work is paying for sure. But right now, of course, I'm committed to South Carolina and it's going to take a whole lot to change that. But if someone wants to put their best foot forward and try that, they can, but it's definitely going to take a lot because I'm committed 100 percent right now and I'm recruiting my butt off." -Ryan Hilinski

I think we're safe with this kid.

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT