ADVERTISEMENT

Hilinski practices again says Muschamp

Oct 19, 2012
247sports per JOHN DEL BIANCO

"He and Dakereon practiced today and got every rep. So we're good to go,” Muschamp said on the SEC Coaches Teleconference on Wednesday afternoon.

When asked if Hilinski has been cleared to play on Saturday versus No. 9 Florida at noon, Muschamp said clearance hasn't been granted as of Wednesday, but it's something he expects will happen during the week.

"They’ll clear him later, but he looked fine today to me,” Muschamp said. “So I think we’re ready to roll.”

https://247sports.com/college/south...ee-injury-practices-Will-Muschamp--137048815/

I hope he is telling the truth, always hard to tell with him on injury updates and progress. :)

tenor.gif

Man,

Watch this

Watch "Gamecocks Vs UGA Game Ending FAN Reaction Destroys TV!!!" on YouTube
Yea bigalsm42

I come across that video the other day.

I was like, what's the point of that, almost total useless to take a loss out on a TV, UNLESS you've been living in denial and really cant accept the reality of knowing them Dawgs just aint Natty contenders.

But ya notice he didn't take out the big screen in livingroom, so the second thought was freakin clickbait stunt.

Man,

Watch this

Watch "Gamecocks Vs UGA Game Ending FAN Reaction Destroys TV!!!" on YouTube
Yea bigalsm42

I come across that video the other day.

I was like, what's the point of that, almost total useless to take a loss out on a TV, UNLESS you've been living in denial and really cant accept the reality of knowing them Dawgs just aint Natty contenders.

But ya notice he didn't take out the big screen in livingroom, so the second thought was freakin clickbait stunt.
Yeah, correct :D ,

Reactions: GoFightWinKickA$$
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT