ADVERTISEMENT

Hilinski's Hope

JeffTweedyFan

Oct 13, 2004
I never start threads here and I admit I use this board mostly for comic relief but...

I just watched the E:60 on Hilinski's Hope again and wanted to say my Christmas wish is that everyone treats themselves and others with kindness this holiday season. I lost a young coworker to suicide about 2 years ago and I don't think I'll ever not think about him and what his last moments on earth must have been like.

Hug your loved ones and say something nice to a stranger, even if they're wearing Clemson attire. :)

That is all.

I never start threads here and I admit I use this board mostly for comic relief but...

I just watched the E:60 on Hilinski's Hope again and wanted to say my Christmas wish is that everyone treats themselves and others with kindness this holiday season. I lost a young coworker to suicide about 2 years ago and I don't think I'll ever not think about him and what his last moments on earth must have been like.

Hug your loved ones and say something nice to a stranger, even if they're wearing Clemson attire. :)

That is all.
Really good message..... Do something nice for someone you don't know.......I try to do this as much as possible...... Making someone's day and turning a frown upside down is the best feeling you can get

That is all.
I always tell Clemson fans I am pulling for them.
Then under my breathe I say too lose

That is all.

I don't know if treating folks with kindness would stop some folks from taking their own lives... I know a couple of folks who were the nicest people take their own lives...

Could be mental issue hiding behind their kindness, you just don't know and to try to understand the reasoning is hard...

But, I get what you're saying...

Kindness goes a long way and maybe, just maybe you can change that person's heart if they were thinking of suicide...

Last edited:
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

That is all.

I grew and let's do what we all can to reach out to those we don't know. A simple how are you doing goes a long way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT