ADVERTISEMENT

Holtz was a good coach.... Spurrier was a good coach.... Do we really want

joedcock

Jan 2, 2004
Another Holtz like ending?? Brawl at end of the year etc?? Seems as this team is lost and they sense the frustration from the coaches.... Especially spurrier saying he has to find some players.

This whole thing is a mess and our only real viable option is to start fresh with a young energetic coach. And to start clean with a staff with Deep South recruiting inroads.

This whole staff is a hodgepodge of amateurs in my opinion.

Reactions: 1979usc
Just like the end of the Holtz era!!!!!!!!!! No control of players and accountability from players or the staff....

Another Holtz like ending?? Brawl at end of the year etc?? Seems as this team is lost and they sense the frustration from the coaches.... Especially spurrier saying he has to find some players.

This whole thing is a mess and our only real viable option is to start fresh with a young energetic coach. And to start clean with a staff with Deep South recruiting inroads.

I am as frustrated as you. But I disagree w/ your cure. I talked to Jon Hoke and Lorenzo Ward personally after the UGA game. (See thread above.) They still have the fire. Any game of the week, you are apt to see SOME team get frustrated when they lose a big one.

I am as frustrated as you. But I disagree w/ your cure. I talked to Jon Hoke and Lorenzo Ward personally after the UGA game. (See thread above.) They still have the fire. Any game of the week, you are apt to see SOME team get frustrated when they lose a big one.
Really??? Could care less if they have "fire" as they state....it obviously is not enough.....Ward?? really....he needed go last year and jury is out on Hoke still.....not impressed at all with him so far.

We still beat Clemson. They should be 2-1. They will have 5 losses coming in to our game. They will have quit by then. Believe in the visor guys. We are better than them at coaching.

Reactions: spurry
We still beat Clemson. They should be 2-1. They will have 5 losses coming in to our game. They will have quit by then. Believe in the visor guys. We are better than them at coaching.
I don't believe this. They have a QB, we do not. At least we don't know who ours is yet.

Reactions: cockgun
Clemson's weak link....and it's pretty darn weak....is their OL. The question is do we have the DL to exploit it. I thought we did before the season started...now, not so sure.

Reactions: cockynSC66

We do need to find players but you do that at practice and the off season not three games into the season.

Here's a crazy thought... maybe Spurrier saying that "he needs to find some players", means exactly that. He needs to find some players that have the desire and ability to get the job done. If the starters can't get it done, then you have to find the backups that can.

Reactions: Tigerof66
Beat Clemson? You guys realize we lost to Kentucky at home right? I'm not sure what the answer is if we even have one but we need to worry about ucf and the rest of our schedule before clemtech. We just made a virgina reject an record breaker.

If that were only true...

This team is 2 stupid throws by a qb in our endzone from being 0-3. The talent level is down big-time and it shows in all areas. 4 win team at best.

Reactions: cockgun

I never bet on or against Carolina but I'll take Clemson right now. How much, and will you be giving me points? Worst case, I'll take them straight up. PM me or something. I'd like to get this bet down by EOB today.

Would love to see Rich Rod as our new coach
^this^ Rich Rod would be very good for a few years- not sure about long term but the guy can coach and build a program.
USCjr has the money,facilities,fan support and conf affiliation to win again - with the right coach - big time hire for Tanner.

Question for Cock fans - If SOS hangs it up the same time UT fires Charlie Strong would you want him?

I don't know what you are thinking it's called talent they have more in other words the
CAROLINA FOOTBALL TEAM IS A JOKE .

Chip Kelly. Strong feeling he's on the market this year. I just read an article from Saturdays down south we had had the best odds in SEC of landing him. 5* playmakers would line up to play in that system. Plus Nunez would fit it perfectly!

Chip Kelly. Strong feeling he's on the market this year. I just read an article from Saturdays down south we had had the best odds in SEC of landing him. 5* playmakers would line up to play in that system. Plus Nunez would fit it perfectly!
I like that thought.......get a little Oregon type offense and players here......enticing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT