ADVERTISEMENT

Home Football Tickets

macaroni#

Apr 6, 2003
Irmo/Dillon SC
Has anyone received their Home Football Tickets including the NC State game played in Charlotte on September 2nd. Just wondering because we are less than a month away. A few years back mine got lost in the mail and I didn't get them until the day of the 1st game. US Postal Service ain't what it was 20 years ago. Please Acknowledge.

A few years ago they started sending them out at the last minute. For the life of me I don't understand why. Last year my tickets were sent to an address that was on the account 6 years ago. Luckily my sister lives in the house now so I was able to get them. I nearly had a heart attack. This happened within two weeks of the first game.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if they send them out after the first game since we have 2 away games.

Apparently it's still the 'old guard' working the ticket office. They probably still smoke cigarettes in there while the fill the orders.

I received my Cocks/Wolfpack tickets last week. Also got my Media Guide, but no tickets for the home games at Williams/Brice yet... Anyone got theirs yet?

I typically get an email from the ticket office, stating that season tix are being mailed out. Haven't gotten an email yet this year, but I'm sure it will be soon. And yes..I've received both my away tickets (NC State & GA), as well as my media guide.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT