ADVERTISEMENT

Honest look at the entire athletics department.

CQCKnFIRE

Sep 28, 2009
Big picture stuff

Program budget and revenue
Sport success outside big 3.
Improvement to facilities and funding them
Debt management

Anyone have any insight?

App St spends a lot less and gets much more.
What much more are they getting. This is a tip top season for them and will end in what...an R&L Carriers New Orleans Bowl? A Dollar General Bowl? Wow I am so jealous of this program and their measly 5 point win over us in one of our worst seasons and one of their best

Reactions: CQCKnFIRE
What much more are they getting. This is a tip top season for them and will end in what...an R&L Carriers New Orleans Bowl? A Dollar General Bowl? Wow I am so jealous of this program and their measly 5 point win over us in one of our worst seasons and one of their best
Actually this season is quite normal for them..

Reactions: DarkHorse2001
Since 2015 they are averaging 10 wins.. that number will go up after this year.. Pretty good return for the dough they spend.

It’s not about how much money you spend. It’s about how competitive you are with your spending peers. App State excels against their spending peers. We have historically been under performers in football in both the ACC and the SEC.

Consistency. They have had a considerable number of good seasons since Jerry Moore became their coach. I really don't see the point or the wisdom of trying to mitigate our lack of success by discounting their success. There's a flaw there someplace.

This is a tip top season for them and will end in what...an R&L Carriers New Orleans Bowl? A Dollar General Bowl? Wow I am so jealous of this program and their measly 5 point win over us

And which bowl is going to invite Carolina?
And which Bowl invited Carolina last year?
And how many points did we score in last year's bowl game?
And how many games did Appalachian State win this year?
And how many games did Carolina win this year?
And how many games did Appalachian State win last year?
And how many games did Carolina win last year?
And how did Appalachian State do in their Bowl Game last year?
And how did Carolina do in their Bowl Game last year?
How many measly points did Appalachian State WIN by???

A lot of loser-speak in this thread. Some of you deserve every ounce of misery our football program brings.

App St. was the better team, better coaching, better team attitude. If we had pulled out a win at the end it would have been an injustice.

And which bowl is going to invite Carolina?
And which Bowl invited Carolina last year?
And how many points did we score in last year's bowl game?
And how many games did Appalachian State win this year?
And how many games did Carolina win this year?
And how many games did Appalachian State win last year?
And how many games did Carolina win last year?
And how did Appalachian State do in their Bowl Game last year?
And how did Carolina do in their Bowl Game last year?
How many measly points did Appalachian State WIN by???

This year: None
Last year: The crappy department store bowl
Wins: 4
Appie: Probably 11 or 12
I don't know
We stunk up the crappy department store bowl

Big picture stuff

Honest look at the entire athletics department.
BMac............. Willie .............TRob
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT