ADVERTISEMENT

Honest Question / Coaching Change

NA Gamecock

Sep 24, 2001
How long do we wait? Until we have a losing record for X Years? Until our team is lacking and can't attract top talent? Until the fans stop supporting the team and ticket sales slump? I don't post often but I've been around for years so don't hit me with that tater stuff. Again, honest question.

How long do we wait? Until we have a losing record for X Years? Until our team is lacking and can't attract top talent? Until the fans stop supporting the team and ticket sales slump? I don't post often but I've been around for years so don't hit me with that tater stuff. Again, honest question.
Scenarios like these let you see what the AD is made of. RT will have to earn his pay on this decision.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield

He is the head coach... Not hed and I'm not able to be on here often. Anyway have a good day.

I apologize Na... Thought about my post while eating supper and realized that it was rude. Came back to change it but you already read it and reposted. Have actually been trying to not post at all about the subject, but I slipped.

I apologize Na... Thought about my post while eating supper and realized that it was rude. Came back to change it but you already read it and reposted. Have actually been trying to not post at all about the subject, but I slipped.
No problem, I suppose everyone is a bit stressed these days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT