ADVERTISEMENT

How good is Antonio Williams

Lawrence was a 5* with a 0.9999 rating. Watson was a 4* with a 0.9794 rating. Klubnik is a 5* with a 0.9901 rating.

And both Trevor and Watson won NC at Clemson. Trevor was a Freshman! Not saying klubnick will win a NC at Clemson, the odd’s are with him though if everything else falls into place!!

And both Trevor and Watson won NC at Clemson. Trevor was a Freshman! Not saying klubnick will win a NC at Clemson, the odd’s are with him though if everything else falls into place!!
Umm...Let's see, they just lost their DC, OC, and AD...I guess we will see just how good of a coach Dabo really is over the next couple of seasons.

Umm...Let's see, they just lost their DC, OC, and AD...I guess we will see just how good of a coach Dabo really is over the next couple of seasons.
Think he’s already shown that. None of those guys were in place when he was getting double digit wins. Different landscape now. It’s going to be interesting to see what coaches, teams will navigate the many changes taking place

He wasn’t even one of their initial targets. He got an offer from them because they missed on their primary targets. So we missed on a guy who was someone else’s backup plan.

That's true, but they did offer him. Clemson is pretty darn good on offense and there are a lot of good receivers they never offer. This kid did get an offer.

We also offered him well before Clemson and obviously wanted him strongly.

This was a big miss. Just the reality of it.

That's true, but they did offer him. Clemson is pretty darn good on offense and there are a lot of good receivers they never offer. This kid did get an offer.

We also offered him well before Clemson and obviously wanted him strongly.

This was a big miss. Just the reality of it.
Oh, it's catastrophic. Let's not have any misconception about that.

Think he’s already shown that. None of those guys were in place when he was getting double digit wins. Different landscape now. It’s going to be interesting to see what coaches, teams will navigate the many changes taking place
Venables was...he got there in 2012, not to mention he was a great recruiter

And who is going to throw him the ball at Clemson? If DJ is back at starting QB then I hope that dude grows about 6 inches. Because he overthrew the ball 50% of the time.
Well from the recruiting list it says Clemson has a 5* QB coming in this class. Maybe I could be wrong about that but we sure as hell don’t have anyone that’s gonna light up the score board throwing the ball.

Will he change his mind when Elliott leaves or is the bag of money in place? There's always another school with a bigger bag.

Beamer has got to close the deal on in state talent. Just shows Clemson can still get who they really want in state even with coaches leaving.

Beamer has got to close the deal on in state talent. Just shows Clemson can still get who they really want in state even with coaches leaving.
Not sure you can blame this on Beamer. By all accounts, he made this kid a priority. I thought it would be us or ole miss, but ultimately he just wanted to go to the taters. And they offered after their higher priority players chose to go elsewhere. Results on the field matter. I’m hoping that Omega Blake plays a big role in a successful campaign next season, and these instate kids see an opportunity to play and thrive at USC🤙🏼

Not sure you can blame this on Beamer. By all accounts, he made this kid a priority. I thought it would be us or ole miss, but ultimately he just wanted to go to the taters. And they offered after their higher priority players chose to go elsewhere. Results on the field matter. I’m hoping that Omega Blake plays a big role in a successful campaign next season, and these instate kids see an opportunity to play and thrive at USC🤙🏼
If Ole Miss was in the equation, he evidently wanted to go to a school where the offense was productive. Except for this year, Clemson's offense has ranked in the nation's Top 10-15 in each of the previous three seasons.

If Ole Miss was in the equation, he evidently wanted to go to a school where the offense was productive. Except for this year, Clemson's offense has ranked in the nation's Top 10-15 in each of the previous three seasons.
His stepfather is Murphy Holloway. He played basketball at ole miss. They were in play, but by all accounts, Williams grew up a clemtech fan. He obviously didn’t say no once they offered.

Until we start showing promise offensively we will struggle to attract top talent. We are hurting at QB and until we find someone who can distribute the ball to receivers consistantly, we will continue to struggle to get top receivers. These guys want to play in a productive offense. Beamer has to find a way to get the Offense rolling. The buck ultimately stops with Beamer.

Until we start showing promise offensively we will struggle to attract top talent. We are hurting at QB and until we find someone who can distribute the ball to receivers consistantly, we will continue to struggle to get top receivers. These guys want to play in a productive offense. Beamer has to find a way to get the Offense rolling. The buck ultimately stops with Beamer.
Of course the buck starts and stops with Beamer. No matter the qb, he has to have time to execute the play. Our ol/ blocking scheme needs to be addressed and corrected.

His stepfather is Murphy Holloway. He played basketball at ole miss. They were in play, but by all accounts, Williams grew up a clemtech fan. He obviously didn’t say no once they offered.

AW mother is an Ole Miss alumni also.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT