ADVERTISEMENT

How ironic is it that on the same Clemson fires the assistant basketball coach in question

They also get a commitment from another 5 star football player? A little suspicious isn't it.

Act 1 Scene 1: Sitting around a large table with flames coming up through the center in the depths of Death Valley - Dan Radakovich, Dabo Swinney, Brad Brownell, Mr Burns, and the Devil

Dan: “What do we do about Steve Smith”
Brad: “Seems pretty easy. His contract is up. Just don’t renew it?”
Dabo: Slamming his fists on the table - “No... I want blood. How do we turn this around”
Devil: “I will make a highly ranked likely Florida commit flip to Clemson on the exact day that Steve is not renewed”
Dabo: ”Yes. That will show the world how strong we are.”
Mr Burns: “Excellent”

End Scene

—————————————————

You guys are idiots for trying to connect these 2 events. Just focus on winning the East and people will stop making fun of you.

So the best head coach in the country, continuity of the coaching staff and winning two of the last three national championships has nothing to do with their recruiting success, it's because they are paying recruits? Makes sense
According to a Coach who was Clemson's payroll for 8 years. That's plenty of time get to know the right Boosters.

Best head coach in the country? Hardly. He is an average coach with an incredible gift for selling/brainwashing people, whatever it is. A snake in the grass but everybody thinks he is saintly, would never do anything wrong,. He is a great CEO, don`t get me wrong. But in terms of a gameday coach, I still think he is average. Hell, Coop, you could have gone undefeated with that team and that schedule.

How is Clemson cheating? Evidence please[/QUOTE
Lol. Not sure if serious.
Most recently they had 3 players tested for illegal drug. Ostarine
A basketball coach basically said football team cheats and he did not know he was being recorded
So only most recent “ evidence”
Others can give other examples.
It’s late

Best head coach in the country? Hardly. He is an average coach with an incredible gift for selling/brainwashing people, whatever it is. A snake in the grass but everybody thinks he is saintly, would never do anything wrong,. He is a great CEO, don`t get me wrong. But in terms of a gameday coach, I still think he is average. Hell, Coop, you could have gone undefeated with that team and that schedule.

Not even sure he would be on top 10 as a coach
Yep he is a CEO and knows how to manipulate the system
Do you ever see tater show where dabo breaks down x and o ‘s??
Of course not

Reactions: Lakecock1
At first I thought Dabo was a cheerleader learning on the job. But if you don’t think he is a great Coach now, I can’t help you. He has built a damn dynasty that just beat the best Bama team coached by Saban himself 44 - 16. And called the dogs off at the 2 yard line. He is doing something right up there.

At first I thought Dabo was a cheerleader learning on the job. But if you don’t think he is a great Coach now, I can’t help you. He has built a damn dynasty that just beat the best Bama team coached by Saban himself 44 - 16. And called the dogs off at the 2 yard line. He is doing something right up there.

I was probably five years old, 1970 or 71, when I learned never to listen to the opinions of gamecock fans who claimed to know everything about football. Especially then, when both teams were mediocre at best. Whenever the chickens lost, I’d always hear something like “we won the stats, but the other team got lucky.” Definitely not a plurality of the fans, but they were loud. Then again, we were all just learning to read.

I try to be a very reasoned Clemson fan and I try not to ever be obnoxious on this board. But, at this point, we all have to admit that Dabo is the real deal. He is not fake. He is not a car salesman. The man is legit. Just watch the Spring Game coverage on ESPN. He predicted every look that the QB would make based on coverage. As much as you want him to be, he is not an idiot. We will happily keep him as long as he will stay.

I try to be a very reasoned Clemson fan and I try not to ever be obnoxious on this board. But, at this point, we all have to admit that Dabo is the real deal. He is not fake. He is not a car salesman. The man is legit. Just watch the Spring Game coverage on ESPN. He predicted every look that the QB would make based on coverage. As much as you want him to be, he is not an idiot. We will happily keep him as long as he will stay.
I think he's a good Coach not Great. As Bobby Bowden would say it's a whole lot easier to win a National Championship in the ACC than the SEC.

Reactions: NetworkX
Not even sure he would be on top 10 as a coach
Yep he is a CEO and knows how to manipulate the system
Do you ever see tater show where dabo breaks down x and o ‘s??
Of course not
I'm not sure you guys understand what great CEO's do

Act 1 Scene 1: Sitting around a large table with flames coming up through the center in the depths of Death Valley - Dan Radakovich, Dabo Swinney, Brad Brownell, Mr Burns, and the Devil

Dan: “What do we do about Steve Smith”
Brad: “Seems pretty easy. His contract is up. Just don’t renew it?”
Dabo: Slamming his fists on the table - “No... I want blood. How do we turn this around”
Devil: “I will make a highly ranked likely Florida commit flip to Clemson on the exact day that Steve is not renewed”
Dabo: ”Yes. That will show the world how strong we are.”
Mr Burns: “Excellent”

End Scene

—————————————————

You guys are idiots for trying to connect these 2 events. Just focus on winning the East and people will stop making fun of you.

That’s just it. Clemson is nothing special. Show us how to pay for play without getting caught. Hey, I don’t blame you. The NCAA isn’t going to do anything, so more power to you. We just need to find a way to get the players to win, by any means possible. Just like y’all.

How is Clemson cheating? Evidence please
Every way possible from money to PEDs like Ostarine but nothing will be done until a player like the one at Ole Miss admits to being paid which probably won't happen.

All Dabo did was keep firing and hiring coaches until he found what works and then pay them enough so they won't leave and a schedule that is ranked 108th in the country doesn't hurt either.

I worked in the banking/financial industry for a long time. No one will spill the beans due to the "Clawbacks" that are involved. This means that once you accept the money, you are bound by an agreement that states there is to be no discussion of this money under any circumstances. Should you break the agreement and elect to discuss, divulge or describe the terms of the funds granted, you will be held accountable and that could get messy for you, your parents and/or your aunts. Let your mind wonder as to what messy means.

Reactions: flatwoodcock
I worked in the banking/financial industry for a long time. No one will spill the beans due to the "Clawbacks" that are involved. This means that once you accept the money, you are bound by an agreement that states there is to be no discussion of this money under any circumstances. Should you break the agreement and elect to discuss, divulge or describe the terms of the funds granted, you will be held accountable and that could get messy for you, your parents and/or your aunts. Let your mind wonder as to what messy means.
I noticed you said worked. Sounds like you may have had your hands in the cookie jar.

Here's a HINT that Dabo and CU have cheated in recruiting past, present, and future

2010 Season - CU goes 6-7 and loses to Skip Holtz coached USF in the Belk Bowl
2011 Recruiting class - which is the one immediately following Dabo's worst year in BFE (ie: Clempsun) included in this class following this 'banner season' were 5* signees - Sammy Potkins, S. Anthony, and T Steward, and high 4* recruits C Peake and M. Bryant. Yep, that record sure coincides with a top ten recruiting class?

1984 ring a bell - BC Inabinet, IPTAY = I Pay Tiger Athletes Yearly - two year probation

There are a few constants - death, taxes, CU losing in MBB at Chapel Hill, and CHEATING at Kow Kollege, always have , do, and will cheat...

Reactions: NetworkX
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT