ADVERTISEMENT

How is UGA a 2.5 point favor over Bama after the Tide soundly defeated the Dawgs a few weeks ago? ***

The tangibles probably point to an UGA win, but I think we've learned by now that when you pick a Saban-coached Bama team to lose, you do so at your own peril.

It's kind of like betting against Tiger when he's in contention going into Sunday, betting against Brady in the Superbowl, or betting against Phelps in any swimming event ever. Victory isn't guaranteed, but it happens so often it's a sucker's bet to bet against them.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
The reason they say “it’s hard to beat a team 2 (or 3) times” isn’t because of magic. The first time teams play, they bring their game plan and play to their strengths and according to the other teams strengths and weaknesses. The team that wins is expected to bring the same approach in Game 2, while the loser will be expected to make adjustments. I feel pretty confident that Saban is all too aware and will have plenty of wrinkles and adjustments for UGA.

I'm shocked Georgia is favored. I will bet at Harrah's Cherokee NC that Bama wins the game out right. Feel really good about a big bet on Bama. Felt good about Bama and Georgia both covering yesterday and made some $.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT