ADVERTISEMENT

how long do they stick with wynkoop

usaguy40

Oct 2, 2011
anybody have a guess......im not confident in the bullpen....it just seems like its a matter of time before vandy comes alive and does something

i just have this feeln that hes gonna ride wynkoop as long as he can.....theres a reason the tarp is staying over the bullpen....lol

After 8 innings, he's still got it***.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

not sure its a good sign when u leave wynkoop in and no one warming up in the bullpen

Originally posted by usaguy40:
anybody have a guess......im not confident in the bullpen....it just seems like its a matter of time before vandy comes alive and does something
come alive with this...

5-2

suck it

complete game for Jack

yeah congrats to wynkoop.......but i dont see any confidence in bringing someone to mop up.....oh yeah and if u dont see a problem with the pitching staff, u are either blind or oblivious....u cant have ure starting pitchers throw 120 pitches every game

This post was edited on 4/17 10:08 PM by usaguy40

This post was edited on 4/17 10:09 PM by usaguy40

yeah congrats to wynkoop.......but i dont see any confidence in bringing someone to mop up.....oh yeah and if u dont see a problem with the pitching staff, u are either blind or oblivious....u cant have ure starting pitchers throw 120 pitches every game

This post was edited on 4/17 10:08 PM by usaguy40

This post was edited on 4/17 10:09 PM by usaguy40
Another ray of sunshine.
Congratulations Jack Wynkoop.
Pitched best game of this career to give this team a much needed shot in the arm.

some of u get so buthurt when anyone posts something thats remotely contradictory in what u believe.....never once did i say wynkoop needed to come out......he pitched a great game.....im glad we won and hope we win tomorrow.....i notice that only some of you show up after a win and like to post crap like that

some of u get so buthurt when anyone posts something thats remotely contradictory in what u believe.....never once did i say wynkoop needed to come out......he pitched a great game.....im glad we won and hope we win tomorrow.....i notice that only some of you show up after a win and like to post crap like that
I was on this board most likely before you were born.

Originally posted by stevestrat2:
Guess it's a do what cha gotta do situation
That's exactly what it is. And I'm as happy as can be for Jack, he hung in there pitched a great game. And he let the defense do their job earlier in the game by challenging batters (in the rain, yeah, but both teams played on the same field) and relying on the defense when he had to.

But his highest pitch count to date was 98, which baffles me about Crowe, who they thought could toss 100+ since the season started.

He's our strongest horse now and I hope they don't ride him until he breaks.

Originally posted by Garnet Man:

lol....who cares.....does that make u an expert......for the record, i was born in 70

Originally posted by Garnet Man:

lol....who cares.....does that make u an expert......for the record, i was born in 70
Why thank you! I am an expert.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT