ADVERTISEMENT

How Much Is a Victory of Clemson Worth to You?

I may be a little sicker in the head than you but I think my joy from Clemson fans’ meltdown if they lost to us would sustain me for a lifetime
You do have a good point. The complete meltdown would be EPIC to watch. Because for us to win, they couldn't blame it on just one facet of their game going to hell. Their entire team would have to completely forget how to play.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
So what does it say about the SEC when a team in the same conference is a 26-point underdog to a team in a midget league?

You spin it however you want. At the end of the day, the ACC is a joke and should not be represented in the playoffs. Wasted spot.

Can’t Bar the Win against #1 Alabama!!

Alabama win wouldn’t even be close in my opinion. I get that that win allowed us to win the East, put program on map, etc- but all the positives that came from it have since been erased.

This would be a road win against an opponent of the same caliber (probably better) than the 2010 Alabama team. It would knock our most hated rival, who has owned us in every aspect the past few years, out of the playoffs. It would provide a much-needed validation to the Muschamp era.

I look back fondly on that Alabama win, but the misery that this would induce to clemson fans would sustain me for a long time. Admittedly, I may be a little sick in my hatred for them and could be biased.

I say all that knowing that beating them is truly near impossible.

You do have a good point. The complete meltdown would be EPIC to watch. Because for us to win, they couldn't blame it on just one facet of their game going to hell. Their entire team would have to completely forget how to play.

There could be no excuse. It would be beautiful to watch them try and rationalize. Can’t allow ourselves to think about it though.

There could be no excuse. It would be beautiful to watch them try and rationalize. Can’t allow ourselves to think about it though.
Oh trust me...I'm not really wasting any time with it. I was talking to Daddy last night about the game. It's going to be UGLY! I told him I was staying home to watch so I can drink. A LOT.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
Oh trust me...I'm not really wasting any time with it. I was talking to Daddy last night about the game. It's going to be UGLY! I told him I was staying home to watch so I can drink. A LOT.
I'm with you...2 years ago when they beat us 50 something to 7 I was at a bar with some other Carolina fans. There was a big obnoxious Clemson fan running his mouth. He would come over and give us a Fireball shot after every score...needless to say I was hammered and forgot about the game.
I just don't see any scenario where Carolina can pull this off...but praying nonetheless. I'll be staying at home as well, and drinking a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT