ADVERTISEMENT

How to get rid of Howard's Rock...

Just get a helicopter, lift it out of Dung Valley then drop it in a deep part of the Atlantic ocean. I wonder if they have thought about some wacko helicopter pilot trying to do it. LOL

like this guy? I think he’s still available!

season-5-pictured-dwight-schultz-as-howling-mad-murdock-photo-by-gary-picture-id140939008

Yep go back through the archives of print and find where anyone ever used a slang term to refer to it, then it will be put out to pasture.

Saw this story and had to share it with the wife. Seriously, the rock was never named that, the school never called it that, and the dude it's named after (so far) isn't being erased from history.

But let's get rid if it anyway. The insanity has hit a new level.

Saw this story and had to share it with the wife. Seriously, the rock was never named that, the school never called it that, and the dude it's named after (so far) isn't being erased from history.

I wish the university would’ve done a poll among students. Then, charge each one who deemed it offensive their fair share of the cost to move it.
Where did it move to? Has to be offending someone else now right?

Ultimately, there will be serious calls to rename entire cities and states.

I thought the hillbilly Clemson fan got off to a good start taking a chunk of Howard’s doorstop home with him.🤣

They should have to rename the school, tear down buildings. Everything is named after slave owners up there. I bet we could start a petition that would get national news!! It would be greater than any on field victory over them. Get the "woke" movement against them.

The rock that was removed from the grounds of the University of Wisconsin at Madison was determined to be racist by a student group. Why can't this happen with Howard's doorstop?

(I updated my post after reading the link from the OP) :)

I wish the university would’ve done a poll among students. Then, charge each one who deemed it offensive their fair share of the cost to move it.
Where did it move to? Has to be offending someone else now right?
You make an excellent point.

When I saw it this story, I thought of how dumb the world had gotten that people can now be offended by a rock. It’s actually symbolic of the time we live in. You’d think a story like this would open some eyes…it won’t.

When I saw it this story, I thought of how dumb the world had gotten that people can now be offended by a rock. It’s actually symbolic of the time we live in. You’d think a story like this would open some eyes…it won’t.
Students can pretty much make any demand and the administration will cave for fear of both bad press and loss of that sweet tuition $$ that each body represents. I'd think a school like that could afford to let go of hundreds of permanently angry students (and be better off for it), because there will easily be more than that number of qualified applicants wanting to attend. That isn't the case apparently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT