ADVERTISEMENT

I’m saying we are ranked #24 going into the Georgia game.

We won convincingly. Most voters probably just see the score. Some teams ahead of us clearly should not be ranked....looking at you Michigan and Texas.
Karma gets Tom Smooch Herman. Was hoping he would come to USC. Now am glad he didn't. Thought Texas would send Maryland to the woodshed. Was a nice gesture by both teams honoring fallen teammate at start of game.
Mich was a disappointment. Jim needs to get his coaching head right. Always pull for him except.......
He's making a ton of money and should hate ND as much as I do. Pollsters may use that game as an excuse to rank ND No. 2.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Yea I say we pop in suddenly at #25 much like we did last season the week of the Clemson game after sitting behind NC St all season then suddenly passed them right before Clemson.

Karma gets Tom Smooch Herman. Was hoping he would come to USC. Now am glad he didn't. Thought Texas would send Maryland to the woodshed. Was a nice gesture by both teams honoring fallen teammate at start of game.
Mich was a disappointment. Jim needs to get his coaching head right. Always pull for him except.......
He's making a ton of money and should hate ND as much as I do. Pollsters may use that game as an excuse to rank ND No. 2.
UND won't get #2....TOSU might after their blowout of Oregon State. UND could move way up, though.

I kinda thought we were going to slaughter UK last year too.

Ole miss may get a spot in the top 25 before us, but if LSU loses to Miami , I definitely think we’re in around 24

Ole Miss wont get in, they didnt even get any votes in the 1st poll.

We won convincingly. Most voters probably just see the score. Some teams ahead of us clearly should not be ranked....looking at you Michigan and Texas.
What? Congrats on destroying a cupcake, you were suppose to! Last year, Western Illinois, Arkansas State and Troy beat Coastal Carolina by an average score of 50-14. I'm pretty sure Austin Peay would beat Coastal by 3 scores if they played. I hope y'all don't think Kirby has been preparing for Austin Peay all Fall Camp.....................

What? Congrats on destroying a cupcake, you were suppose to! Last year, Western Illinois, Arkansas State and Troy beat Coastal Carolina by an average score of 50-14. I'm pretty sure Austin Peay would beat Coastal by 3 scores if they played. I hope y'all don't think Kirby has been preparing for Austin Peay all Fall Camp.....................

Congrats on choking to Alabama. See you Saturday.

I like Harbaugh (though he is odd) and think he’s a good coach based on what he did at San Diego, Stanford, and San Francisco. I think the media, and some of his quirkiness, makes his job more difficult at Michigan as people are paying so much attention to him which results in higher expectations. They are much better than they were with Brady Hoke, but still not where they have to be to meet those expectations. I think I’m just shocked how bad they are offensively. It’s really really bad, and because of that I understand how fans could be losing hope.

Although the fighting Harbaughs are garbage -- they were last year as well -- they won't fall far enough that we will leap frog them. Still, I wouldn't be surprised to see us sniff the top 25 this week.

Michigan lost to a ranked team on the road. They will fall but may not fall below us. Normally, I would worry about Florida jumping us due to name. However, I think the CBS influenced voters will give us the advantage due to our game against UGA this coming weekend.

I expect us to creep in at 25.

I like Harbaugh (though he is odd) and think he’s a good coach based on what he did at San Diego, Stanford, and San Francisco. I think the media, and some of his quirkiness, makes his job more difficult at Michigan as people are paying so much attention to him which results in higher expectations. They are much better than they were with Brady Hoke, but still not where they have to be to meet those expectations. I think I’m just shocked how bad they are offensively. It’s really really bad, and because of that I understand how fans could be losing hope.
Harbaugh is having trouble pulling players from Ohio and Pennsylvania. Meyer and Franklin have locked down those states...and now he us having to look elsewhere and is struggling.

Austin Peay is an FCS school. As bad as Coastal was last season, they would still have beat AP. Coastal's last 5 seasons in FCS they won 51 games. They've just been getting smacked around since they moved up into the FBS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT