ADVERTISEMENT

I believe when we lost to UNC in Charlotte, it was the springboard for UNC's upstart...WELL, it's our time!!

TN-Gamecock

May 10, 2002
Erwin, TN/Originally from Greer
NOW...How do you like us now Nesbit? Murphy? and those Charlotte area recruits who decided to go to UNC cause they thought Mack would take them to the National Championship..
The only National Championship game Mack can take these guys to is the Women's Field Hockey Championship that he invites them to watch on a large screen TV in Chapel Hill...LOL

It will be interesting to see how UNC does without Sam....back to sub-par .500 in the WEAK ACC...

I will say this you are 100% correct UNC has a proud history in their Olmpic sports. Womens field hockey, womens soccer. UNC will not win a national championship under Mack Brown. Sam Howell sees the writing on the wall like a phrophet he will go to the NFL, which I cannot blame him. Probably get drafted by the Panthers. Talk about increase in season ticket sales. Lastly Mack Brown has assembled a top 10 recruiting class. We shall see how that turns out. Mack needs to make some changes on his staff, defensive coordinator, offensive coordinator. I am not a UNC fan or suporter but I am just expressing my viewpoint.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT