ADVERTISEMENT

I do wish after a win we didn't have so many dang whiners

I’ve actually gotten to the point where I look forward to the losses because this board and the radio are much more entertaining afterwards. But now we are winning and complaining so it’s the best of both worlds! ;)

We escaped with a win against a team that will finish last or next to last in our conference it is what it is

'tis true, however even 'Bama struggles once-in-a-while to beat a Vandy, Arky, Ole Miss, etc., and you have to beat the lowlies, too, in order to stay on your game.

We escaped with a win against a team that will finish last or next to last in our conference it is what it is
This is a game we should have won, needed to win, and managed to win. It was not an epochal victory but a loss would have been completely deflating, leaving us with no positive prospects for this season whatsoever.

'tis true, however even 'Bama struggles once-in-a-while to beat a Vandy, Arky, Ole Miss, etc., and you have to beat the lowlies, too, in order to stay on your game.
True.
Florida and CleMson game will be better measuring sticks as to where we are as a program

SIR, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%. MOST PEOPLE WHO POST THOSE TYPE COMMENTS ARE LIKE ME THEY NO VERY LITTLE ABOUT F. BALL. I CHOOSE TO ENJOY THE VICTORY AND ALL THEM FAIR WEATHER FANS CAN KISS MY BIG FAT AXX. GO COCKS.

Reactions: Upstatebill
Don’t worry, I’ll be saving my griping for a loss. But right now, I’m going to try to enjoy the win. Just one little complaint. Why the #@%*&/$/@ do our linebackers and safeties seem misaligned and confused?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT