ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t think we are that bad..

I somewhat agree with you but the problem I have is the gap in the talent. It’s like a 5A high school playing a 2A high school.

Confidence? He's been around since Jesus was a kid. We gotta quit babying him and say "look, this is your 3rd year and you still make crappy throws and suck in big games. When do you graduate so we can start breaking in someone new?"

Thing is Georgia is going to be better than this next year. For the foreseeable future we are going to be try to just finish 2nd or third in the east.

UGA and the taters are in their glory years.
But Georgia is built for the long haul. Even Alabama envy’s Georgia’s state recruiting advantage.

Last edited:
When I saw the graphic about ugas offensive line size during the game, I went and checked. Ugas offensive line average is taller and heavier than the ATL Falcons starting oline. As is, ugas second team oline. Probably get paid more, too.
Haha. The Falcon's OL looked bad on Thursday. Ryan is a special talent.

USC isn't bad. But neither are they ready to play with elite teams. Just can't compete up front on either side of the ball. But many sometimes think that some magic associated with playing in WB will be enough.

Reactions: Harvard Gamecock
I don't believe we are as bad as some on here are claiming. There was a lot of bravado before this game thinking we could run on UGA and since we were at home that would make the difference in the win.
UGA is good, very good, 10 win good.
We are around a 8-4 team. Not bad, but not on the same level as UGA is. Now, I will let others debate if that is an indictment of mismanagement on our program for a variety of reasons or if we need to face stark reality and admit to ourselves at this point in time we are not elite, and much more work is needed to improve.

No we arent even close to being elite but give Champ 3 more years and if he still isnt getting it done we will have some hellified athletes for.the next head coach

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT