ADVERTISEMENT

I don't think I've ever seen an opening drive series not have a RB in...

Cockish

Apr 11, 2017
the backfield. I heard Coach say the goal was to tire out the pass rushers. And then I've never seen the RB used so many times as a receiver.

I'm all for being creative on offense but...? Did anyone see how well our receivers were covered?

I think we over-thought that one a bit, and when UGA game planned for Deebo and successfully neutralized him, its was like we had considered that could happen and had no plan for it.

the backfield. I heard Coach say the goal was to tire out the pass rushers. And then I've never seen the RB used so many times as a receiver.

I'm all for being creative on offense but...? Did anyone see how well our receivers were covered?

What I can’t understand is when Tyson is getting positive yardage running right down the gut why is he not getting the load of the work the rest of the game?

What I can’t understand is when Tyson is getting positive yardage running right down the gut why is he not getting the load of the work the rest of the game?
Exactly wven the Georgia guy i was sitting next to said the same thing

This is the SEC. If you want to score points, you’ve got to be able to run the ball. No coincidence that in our best seasons we had Marcus Lattimore, Mike Davis and Connor Shaw (running QB). You develop the run to set up the pass.....that should have been evident on the drive when Tyson was running so well. I’m sorry, but BMac better wake up and learn from this. Don’t know if it would have made a difference in final outcome, but better coaching on offense would have kept the game closer.

I`ve been wanting to throw more deep also. If they get picked off most of the time it`s like a punt. And, of course, throw more to the tight ends. I think we`ve got some good ones. Yes, I know they need to block but if our wideouts are covered tightly, maybe they won`t be. It looked to me like the most successful pass was the crossing play.

I`ve been wanting to throw more deep also. If they get picked off most of the time it`s like a punt. And, of course, throw more to the tight ends. I think we`ve got some good ones. Yes, I know they need to block but if our wideouts are covered tightly, maybe they won`t be. It looked to me like the most successful pass was the crossing play.

Even Lou would throw a few deep balls every game to keep them honest

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT