ADVERTISEMENT

I don't understand how Tampa Bay and the overrated Tom Brady are favorites against the Cowboys

Has the Brady magic worn off? 3-3. Still early. No Gronk. They’ve got the Panthers next week - that’ll make things look rosy for awhile. For a week.

They are like 2 to 2.5 point favorites against the Cowboys. The game is at Dallas, the Bucs have serious OL concerns, and the Cowboys should've won against them in Tampa last year if not for cowardly or biased refs. I know the overrated Tom Brady probably influences the line, but the Cowboys are better.
Not a fan of Brady, but overrated he is not.

Oh, Brady had it, for sure. For 15+ Years. The question is can he still do it. He has always been able to get great players around him and he needs them more than ever now. But he has definitely slid back some from what he once was. Loses his temper a lot - one day some teammate will lose their temper with him after he makes a mistake. I hope he doesn’t end up like Namath and others who stayed too long.
TB doesn’t scare anybody. But what team does nowadays?

Poor, mediocre Tom Brady. The shine, undeserved though it may have been, has worn off. He should rightfully be remembered for his one legit Super Bowl, much like Brad Johnson and Doug Williams. No shame being in their category.

Has the Brady magic worn off? 3-3. Still early. No Gronk. They’ve got the Panthers next week - that’ll make things look rosy for awhile. For a week.
My mistake on this. Panthers did it and deserve credit for fired-up play all the way through.

Brady looked over-the-hill today. After the talking heads on the yap shows last week lauded him over jumping on his linemen on the sideline (“Brady is taking control of this team!” they shouted), he did not deliver a thing today. I didn’t see any linemen jumping on him, though. They held their tongue.

He retired on top. Should have stayed retired. Maybe was the best ever. Was. Nowhere near a top QB in the league today. Sad. Like an old boxer, stayed too long.

Reactions: king ward
My mistake on this. Panthers did it and deserve credit for fired-up play all the way through.

Brady looked over-the-hill today. After the talking heads on the yap shows last week lauded him over jumping on his linemen on the sideline (“Brady is taking control of this team!” they shouted), he did not deliver a thing today. I didn’t see any linemen jumping on him, though. They held their tongue.

He retired on top. Should have stayed retired. Maybe was the best ever. Was. Nowhere near a top QB in the league today. Sad. Like an old boxer, stayed too long.
He was never the best. The Goat would have more than one legitimate Super Bowl. Which Brady should still be proud of, because there is no shame in being in the same realm as Joe Theisman and Trent Dilfer.

He is tarnishing his legacy and blowing up his personal life at the same time. Today was rock bottom.

Reactions: Neanderthal
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT