ADVERTISEMENT

I don't watch very much NFL these days but:

Saw tat game. The steelers failedto get a first down and had a fourth and one. They elected to punt and I was saying go for the one yard rather than give Brady the ball again. There was limited time left in the game but just as I feared Brady brought the Patroits down the field and they scrored what turned out to be the winning points. Again I'd have gone for that 4th and one to keep from giving Brady the ball. Great game. Down to the wire.

I'm boycotting the NFL, too. Plus, am boycotting all companies that are supporters of the NFL.
Great. I'm enjoying the heck out of the nfl games this season and plan on keeping on keeping on. By the way, some of these NFL players make great contributions to agencies and community citizens that help their communities.Lot of money and time spent on good causes. Good solid citizens so I don't sterotype them. If attendance is down and I don't think it is to the extent many claim, it's more due to overexposure. Good gosh. There's a pro game most every night.

Reactions: ExpatCarolinian
Great. I'm enjoying the heck out of the nfl games this season and plan on keeping on keeping on. By the way, some of these NFL players make great contributions to agencies and community citizens that help their communities.Lot of money and time spent on good causes. Good solid citizens so I don't sterotype them. If attendance is down and I don't think it is to the extent many claim, it's more due to overexposure. Good gosh. There's a pro game most every night.

Well, there are a lot of causes that the NFL supports that I don't support. So therefore, I'm not going to watch any NFL games, which quite honestly I never watched very much of NFL anyway. But now I am totally boycotting those overpaid players. The hell with them.

I'm so proud of the people boycotting the NFL games, y'all will show them...

Meanwhile that was a great game I watched yesterday, cant wait until the playoffs

Reactions: Tidal Creek Cock
Well, there are a lot of causes that the NFL supports that I don't support. So therefore, I'm not going to watch any NFL games, which quite honestly I never watched very much of NFL anyway. But now I am totally boycotting those overpaid players. The hell with them.

So, you don’t believe in a free market economy and capitalism?

Meanwhile that was a great game I watched yesterday, cant wait until the playoffs
The reason of contributions is that most make 4 million a year and they take the tax break. If you don't think viewership is down you're dreaming. Note ESPN just layed off a lot more employees.

Last edited:
Reactions: woodruffcock
I find it very funny that someone would be upset that I decided to protest the NFL's protest, the irony is the NFL could care less! As long as they get paid they're fine with it!

The reason of contributions is that most make 4 million a year and they take the tax break. If you don't think viewership is down you're dreaming. Note ESPN should layed off a lot more employees.

i could care less if viewership is down, they're not going to stop playing NFL football and its always going to be on TV

i could care less if viewership is down, they're not going to stop playing NFL football and its always going to be on TV
could-vs-couldnt.jpg

I'm boycotting the NFL, too. Plus, am boycotting all companies that are supporters of the NFL.
Hey, bud, I have some downtime for a couple weeks and I'd like to get a handle on who I do business with. Can you hook a fellow Gamecock up with your list of boycotted businesses? Thanks.

Reactions: DC-99
I know you're fos, but humor me... what kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you order goods online? If yes, what shipping company do you use?

I'm talking about indviual players who give to their communities. I suspect a lot of nfl players are better citizens than you and I. By the way this kneeling thing had just about come down to about 4 til POTUS inflamed it. You need to google Trump's interview on the Stern show. He states in the interview with Howard Stern that he deserves a medal because in the Vietnam era he did not get an std and that was his service. I suspect those families of 50,000 plus would disagree. That to me stinks just as much as kneeling Again google it.

Well that is wonderful! Watch all the NFL you like, okay. I'm not opposed to you watching NFL games, I just don't care for them, never have with the exception of 1972. I just cant' cheer on a bunch of overpaid players.

I'm talking about indviual players who give to their communities. I suspect a lot of nfl players are better citizens than you and I. By the way this kneeling thing had just about come down to about 4 til POTUS inflamed it. You need to google Trump's interview on the Stern show. He states in the interview with Howard Stern that he deserves a medal because in the Vietnam era he did not get an std and that was his service. I suspect those families of 50,000 plus would disagree. That to me stinks just as much as kneeling Again google it.

I'm not googiing anything. Trump has nothing to do with me not watching the NFL, I just don't care for the NFL period.

Well that is wonderful! Watch all the NFL you like, okay. I'm not opposed to you watching NFL games, I just don't care for them, never have with the exception of 1972. I just cant' cheer on a bunch of overpaid players.

ok Freddie, i'll expect you to stay away from watching all those overpaid MLB players

My Eagles might finally.....won’t jinx it, but I definitely am watching. Don’t care about what Kap did

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT