ADVERTISEMENT

I guess all-in has different meanings to different people....

NaturalGC7

Aug 22, 2014
Concord, NC
The thug offensive tackle couldn't get off the farm fast enough....the Cocaine Kicker couldn't stay sober and off drugs...and now one of their starting defensive tackles is leaving town because of "personal reasons." Speculation is another failed drug test and has forced Dildo to reach into his bag of secret excuses for losing three senior starters.

I was wondering why he just up and quit. I hate to hear that and hope he finds peace. I am glad that someone knows what's really going on so a stop can be put to ignorant posts like this that have no idea what they are talking about.

He's leaving campus because of how he and his family have reacted to his father's death...
I'm sorry, but I'm just not buying it. Why all of a sudden leave now? 1 week before the season starts?Clemson/Dabo are notorious for trying to spin the news that leaks out of Clemson concerning players. Hell, just this off season the news leaked out that Battle chose to leave for the NFL supplemental draft, but the real reason for his departure was another failed drug test. The truth will eventually surface, now matter what kind of spin Dabo tries to put on it, just like most other Clemson "news".

The thug offensive tackle couldn't get off the farm fast enough....the Cocaine Kicker couldn't stay sober and off drugs...and now one of their starting defensive tackles is leaving town because of "personal reasons." Speculation is another failed drug test and has forced Dildo to reach into his bag of secret excuses for losing three senior starters.
nature boy, since light travels faster than sound, you seem to be smart. Then you open your mouth and say something stupid like this and prove people wrong.

He's leaving campus because of how he and his family have reacted to his father's death...

While I sympathize with the loss of his father, I don't believe for one second that is the reason that he has left the program. That coaching staff and media are so deceptive that you cannot believe a single word that comes out of their mouths. Besides, he's a senior, this season would be his BEST SHOT at moving up the ladder for whatever chance he has at the NFL draft. You just don't miss out on that, even if your head isn't in the right place.

Reactions: Prince of Darkness
Please provide a link to the story stating that is the reason for his departure.
Not buying it.
I feel bad for the kid for losing his father, but he played the entire season last year AFTER the loss of his father.
Venebles was scheduledto speak to the media after practice, but denied to fo so following the announcement. Dabo answered very few questions regarding the announcement.... there's more to this story

I was wondering why he just up and quit. I hate to hear that and hope he finds peace. I am glad that someone knows what's really going on so a stop can be put to ignorant posts like this that have no idea what they are talking about.
Who exactly is this "someone" that knows?

de5.jpg

Reactions: Cocky kebo57
Please provide a link to the story stating that is the reason for his departure.
Not buying it.
I feel bad for the kid for losing his father, but he played the entire season last year AFTER the loss of his father.
Venebles was scheduled to speak to the media after practice, but denied to do so following the announcement. Dabo answered very few questions regarding the announcement.... there's more to this story

Damage control!!!

Maybe I'm wearing orange-tinted sunglasses (would I be a die-hard if I wasn't?), and giving Reader the benefit of the doubt, but I will say the last 30 days have been awful strange. Would have to be living under a rock to believe differently. I don't like that our kicker is still on the team, but the defensive departures as well as the coaches hush-hush attitude is worrisome.

Brawl at a Party in March?

The credit fraud DE was re-arrested 2 weeks ago for assault at the brawl.....two "starting" defensive players leave the team in the weeks before first game? Were they close to the DE?

Last edited:
Maybe I'm wearing orange-tinted sunglasses (would I be a die-hard if I wasn't?), and giving Reader the benefit of the doubt, but I will say the last 30 days have been awful strange. Would have to be living under a rock to believe differently. I don't like that our kicker is still on the team, but the defensive departures as well as the coaches hush-hush attitude is worrisome.

Worrisome??? Hush hush is just normal up there, but you can't see it either because you refuse too, or you just have been.... well, living under a rock.

Dude I give you credit for not having blinders on. Most Clemson fans see hearts and balloons only coming from the program. No doubt there is a much bigger issue in Clemson that they are trying to keep quiet.

I've heard some reasons why it's worse now than ever and it doesn't surprise me a bit.

Losing a parent, at any age, is a traumatic experience. I can understand him having a hard time coping with the loss and if that is the reason, then my thoughts and prayers are with him. This is a situation where it doesn't matter what team you're on, a tragedy is a tragedy. Good luck to the young man in his future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT