ADVERTISEMENT

I heard earlier today some S.C. lawmakers will introduce

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
a bill in an effort to be the second state to approve the compensation of collegiate athletes. If I remember correctly Dabo said he would quit if that ever happened. I hope some reporter has the gonads to stick a mic in Dabo’s face and ask him his thoughts on the subject again. I mean don’t you think the country would want to hear the coach of the number 1 team on the matter? The coach of the “beat team ever”? Eyeroll
I wanna see if he will stick by his words.

Hoping that South Carolina Compliance Office let the Athletic Department stretch this potential new law to the limit.
Since clemson head coach blew up at a reporter about clemsoning, I doubt they would ask another question that would blow his stack.

Clemson has been paying them for years. Just be smart about it. Cash only handshake

a bill in an effort to be the second state to approve the compensation of collegiate athletes. If I remember correctly Dabo said he would quit if that ever happened. I hope some reporter has the gonads to stick a mic in Dabo’s face and ask him his thoughts on the subject again. I mean don’t you think the country would want to hear the coach of the number 1 team on the matter? The coach of the “beat team ever”? Eyeroll
I wanna see if he will stick by his words.

Make it law and say in order to get paid.... Win 10 games or more....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT