ADVERTISEMENT

I need some motivation for Sat please help

BobbyBReloaded1975

Oct 26, 2019
Let me preference this by saying I love Shane and this is in no way a reflection on him or this team but …. I’m kinda just meh about the start of this season . The last three years of Muschamp have just beaten me down so badly . I feel like I should be jumping out of my skin for the start of college football after the cluster$&@k of a year 2020 was but I’m
Just not . It really hurts that the only game I really care about involves two of the teams I hate the most and that makes me slightly sick to my stomach . Not being a Debbie downer I just need help guys !!!! Give me a reason to not go fishing instead the next few weeks . Help your boy out . I am very excited to see what Lloyd and Harris can do together . Other than that …. Help me !!!!!!

New coaching staff! No CWM on the sideline. A good deal of potential talent on the DL (two 5-stars, and last year’s JUCO sack leader). No CWM on the sideline. Lloyd and Harris (thunder and lightning) in the backfield. No CWM on the sideline. This is the beginning of a new era. Go Cocks! Hope that helps a little.

Well look at it this way. Alabama has lots of fans, everyone wants to be associated with a winner. Most are fans in name only. USC is a program that wanders in the desert longer than Moses and the Israelites and occasionally finds an oasis. If you support USC you have to be excited with a new team, staff and an opener that should be half our total wins last season. It's at least an oasis. Maybe Beamer can lead us out of the desert, so be excited that we have a chance to get out of the desert and not keep wandering around in circles.

will these work….

3cd5405456a7143c36d1acd015b98b6e--pigtails-grooms.jpg

eae08d21711ff0f527bb7e6a9d2fbafc.jpg

08fddb21f6e1e2aaf54244bc372ae227.jpg

….I know I’m ready!

I’m looking at this season through a lens of slightly depressed realism (we’ve been bad for 3 years, lots of holes in the roster), and controlled optimism (no more of a proven failure at head coach, a fresh start should be good for everyone). I hope to see signs of improvement this year, and really hope Beamer is able to build some momentum in the program that carries into the upcoming recruiting cycles.

New coaching staff! No CWM on the sideline. A good deal of potential talent on the DL (two 5-stars, and last year’s JUCO sack leader). No CWM on the sideline. Lloyd and Harris (thunder and lightning) in the backfield. No CWM on the sideline. This is the beginning of a new era. Go Cocks! Hope that helps a little.

Haha you are definitely right about one thing . At least we won’t have to worry about the UGA boys carrying his fat ass off the field after they boat race us . Kirby is smart enough to know that back injuries can be detrimental to the team .

Haha you are definitely right about one thing . At least we won’t have to worry about the UGA boys carrying his fat ass off the field after they boat race us . Kirby is smart enough to know that back injuries can be detrimental to the team .
Kirby, smart? in name only.

Let me preference this by saying I love Shane and this is in no way a reflection on him or this team but …. I’m kinda just meh about the start of this season . The last three years of Muschamp have just beaten me down so badly . I feel like I should be jumping out of my skin for the start of college football after the cluster$&@k of a year 2020 was but I’m
Just not . It really hurts that the only game I really care about involves two of the teams I hate the most and that makes me slightly sick to my stomach . Not being a Debbie downer I just need help guys !!!! Give me a reason to not go fishing instead the next few weeks . Help your boy out . I am very excited to see what Lloyd and Harris can do together . Other than that …. Help me !!!!!!
1. We’re going to win
2. It may not happen that much
3. Make sure you don’t miss it.

Reactions: yemacock
I LOVE college football and the Gamecocks are my favorite team. Plus no more Mushball. Opening game is in my top three days of the year. I can't relate to not being excited but to each their own.

Reactions: Brace1
It's preface...not preference

Fire up the grill and turn on some Tyler Childers and Jason Isbell. I know how you love music 🎶 so that should help.

We're all tempering our expectations / enthusiasm until we see what happens with the Kensucky game.

Enjoy the first two games ... hope to see the team develop some chemistry and depth. Pray that there aren't any significant injuries.

Then brace yourself for an arse-whipping from Jawja. The talent gap is just too wide. Unless they hand it to us on a silver platter like 2011 or 2019.

Kensucky is the first true "toss up" game.

Just hit record. It's three hours of entertainment whenever the opportunity presents. I always try to catch the bigger games live if we have a pulse. But, as you mentioned, that's been gone for years.

Maybe Beamer will pull out the defibrillator. He's already far more authentic than Muschamp every was, so that's an encouraging sign.

Sports is a great diversion but it's no different than any soap opera in passing the time. Reading the tea leaves of 3 and 4-star recruits, following personnel changes and listening to retired athletes overhype it, sits in the rear view mirror at this point in life.

Fire up the grill and turn on some Tyler Childers and Jason Isbell. I know how you love music 🎶 so that should help.

Damn right . I’ve got a new side project going on and we do a bunch of Tyler , Isbell , ABB etc etc stuff . It’s so much fun !! Just did “Stockholm” at a show last week . Pretty cool to pull that one off . Damn now you got me motivated

Top 10 dline based on what? They didn't play great last year so just wondering on what basis are they top 10 in the country.
Idk, send Phil Steele an email and see what he says. I will say if the recruiting rankings were correct, we do have the talent along the Dline to be dominant.

I need motivation too. No one talks about Carolina. Not even a mention on the Paul Finebaum show. Are we taken for dead?

A walk on QB, a rookie HC with no coordinator experience, a staff that replaced first choices, and injuries at key positions. I am not going to even try to watch our game. First time this has happened. I hate to say I am watching Georgia-Clemson and I am pulling for the dawgs. MBB is no better and BB is going that way too. Feel bad for the players.

Thank you, Ray.

• Wow
Need “motivation”? For what? We wait nine months out of the year for football; motivation for what?

I guess fandom has changed, has different meaning now. I don’t think people love Carolina football now as much as they love “winning” or whatever.

Carolina football for me, and thank God there are still plenty of us around, is like George R. R. Martin writes a new book every year; a prologue filled with seasons past, players past, coaches past, game experiences with friends and family members past, followed by a chapter and story for each game of the new season. Rejoice in the victories, mourn the defeats, move on in anticipation of battles yet to come.

Don’t need any “motivation.” If you use college football for a self esteem exercise, you’re in the wrong place.

I have no expectations for Beamer for a few years. That being said, the most interesting aspect of Carolina football will be his development. He has to be a head coach before we truly improve, so I will be watching his growth for the next two years. That is what I'm looking forward to the most.

Well the decision is easy now . I booked a gig from 6 to 10 tonight . Guess I’ll have to just watch it on the big screens at the bar …. Oh wait Excuse me mr bartender can I hook my roku or fire stick up to TV # …. hopefully we win another one this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT