ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock Podcast dumpster fires. - who do you like

section907

Sep 16, 2000
Curious what other Podcast do some of you listen too. I think most are pure click bait trash. Really most of social media and news channels have gone that way.

But there are some terrible gamecock podcast .

Gamecock Central is good. Way to long winded for me but they cover a lot of ground -mostly breaking news type stuff

On3 is good. Same with good info I like the shorter clips. To the point type shows.

The guy that drives around in his car while spewing his own thoughts with no real input is awful .

Then there is a guy with a Spurrier framed picture in the background. Mostly old news - takes 20 min to say the same thing over and over. He’s more like deptula. He knows all the problems and how they need to be fixed. Is never wrong. No new info. Just kicking the same horse 10 different ways. I’m guessing a few on here likes this guy.

Then there’s the tool bag that used to be a Clemson fan. The guy that thinks he’s a white gangsta.

He’s more like deptula. He knows all the problems and how they need to be fixed. Is never wrong.
Haven't listened to Deptula in a long while. Does he still claim to hit 70% on his against the spread picks? I followed his picks a few seasons and he was always below 60% for the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT