ADVERTISEMENT

I realize one has to let bad things that has happened to them go at some point

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
in time. Because if one doesn't then it can become an acid and will only hurt oneself. But for me that has always been a hard part of life to overcome. I still can't get over the fact that we didn't get Monte Lee when he was ours for the asking. Dang, it just kills me that quempsum is ranked # 3 and we could have had Monte Lee.

Was Lee with us during the 2010 and 2011 seasons? I'm too lazy to look it up. LOL!

Last edited:
To be clear, it was not that we did not get him like a recruit that went somewhere else. We did not want him

They are so over ranked its not funny. The acc is 2 teams UNC and Louisville. FSU is way down this year. Clemson went 1-2 against FSU and so far this weekend 0-2 against UNC. They still have Louisville to play. The biggest wins they have are 2 against wake forest this year. Take a look for yourself who they have beat. The worst 5 teams in the acc all with losing records. What they have excelled at is not losing to bad teams during midweek games.

They are so over ranked its not funny. The acc is 2 teams UNC and Louisville. FSU is way down this year. Clemson went 1-2 against FSU and so far this weekend 0-2 against UNC. They still have Louisville to play. The biggest wins they have are 2 against wake forest this year. Take a look for yourself who they have beat. The worst 5 teams in the acc all with losing records. What they have excelled at is not losing to bad teams during midweek games.

Uh-Oh... You talked bad about Monty. You are in trouble!!!

in time. Because if one doesn't then it can become an acid and will only hurt oneself. But for me that has always been a hard part of life for me to overcome. I still can't get over the fact that we didn't get Monte Lee when he was ours for the asking. Dang, it just kills me that quempsum is ranked # 3 and we could have had Monte Lee.

Was Lee with us during the 2010 and 2011 seasons? I'm too lazy to look it up. LOL!
Well maybe them getting swept by the holes will ease your pain

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT