ADVERTISEMENT

I realize that we don't go there very often but, Win, Lose or Draw

Thigh Man

Jan 14, 2014
we still have the most boring end zone design in college football. Most high schools are doing a better job. The Belk Bowl, Mizzou. A.C.Flora please show our groundskeepers how it's done. Winning is not a priority this year.

Reactions: Carolina Choo Choo
I really don't care whether or not anyone else thinks our end zones suck. I'm gonna keep bumping this post until they FIX THE END ZONES ..... or fire Muschamp (That'll shut me up)

AC Flora doesn’t even have their own stadium. Wish Dreher could tell them to shove it. But I did like the diamonds, or just lines like ND.

Reactions: Thigh Man
I think one in all garnet and one in all black would be cool. No words, letters, or anything but the solid color. Or one black and one white. I think the garnet is more representative of our school though.

Reactions: Thigh Man
I kinda wish they try a different font for the yard line numbers, too. I mean, every week it's the same old same old numbers.

I have been told by someone in the Athletic's Department that painting the grass ultimately kills the grass. Thus, the less painted areas of grass, the better.

C'mon, every other stadium in the NFL & NCAA does it except 'We're going Organic Carolina'??? Let's rip out the grass and Astro-Turf it then!

Reactions: Carolina Choo Choo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT