ADVERTISEMENT

I suppose the Georgia beatdown doesn't...

It depends on what happens from here on out. In 2012 we killed UGA and they came back and won the East. Last year Aub killed UGA and they came back and almost won a natty.

Quit bitchin if you aren’t willing to spread some wealth the way many claim Clemp boosters do.

Most recruits dont look at 1 game and that changes their minds about a school .

Quit bitchin if you aren’t willing to spread some wealth the way many claim Clemp boosters do.
Sorry if it bothers you, my friend. But at my age, and for all I've sunk into the university, I'll do as I damn well wish. And no, I'm not going the path of paying kids for the opportunity to play football and get a full ride scholarship. So...that said, I only have this to add. The loss sucks! The loss hurts recruiting. The loss leaves me doubting the coaches. The loss leaves KenSucky fans licking their chops.

Last edited:
Most recruits dont look at 1 game and that changes their minds about a school .
You're likely right. But I still don't believe it helps recruiting to get beat like that in your own stadium, in the coach's third year. I'm just very unhappy about what I saw. We'll see what happens. 7-5...maybe.

Last edited:
Sorry if it bothers you, my friend. But at my age, and for all I've sunk into the university, I'll do as I damn well wish. And no, I'm not going the path of paying kids for the opportunity to play football and get a full ride scholarship. So...that said, I only have this to add. The loss sucks! The loss hurts recruiting. The loss leaves me doubting the coaches. The loss leaves KenSucky fans licking their chops.

Well said gr8spur .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT