ADVERTISEMENT

I wish i could come here and learn more about USC than Clemson

E-Cut_22

Jan 24, 2008
Its so immature reading some of the Clemson threads here. I try and ignore those particular posters but for everyone i ignore 2 more pop up. Can we get a seperate board like politics or movies and add Clemson lovers/haters there? Sorry if im on a rant but i dont know how many more " Dabo sleeps with his mama" post i can take. They have a great team. Wish we had half the talent they do right now but my god lets talk Gamecocks and what we can do better

I agree. I try to ignore them as well but unfortunately alot of carolina fans worry that much about clemson. It's probably the same for clemson fans though. Have you noticed how many pickens co football fans post on this site? They are just as worried about us

How can we make our Gameday Atmosphere better besides having a team contending for championships.

Reactions: griffgolf
What you talkin bout Cletus?

This is the best Clemson site!

(Sarcastic sorta)

Its so immature reading some of the Clemson threads here. I try and ignore those particular posters but for everyone i ignore 2 more pop up. [/B]Can we get a seperate board like politics or movies and add Clemson lovers/haters there? Sorry if im on a rant but i dont know how many more " Dabo sleeps with his mama" post i can take. They have a great team. Wish we had half the talent they do right now but my god lets talk Gamecocks and what we can do better

I agree. There has to be a way to keep the taters away, once they are identified. Gamecocks are much smarter, and know that we can use the ignore button. lol

Regardless of whether he's a troll, he's right

And, you are entitled to your opinion. I still believe if someone doesn't like what someone posts, they can just ignore it. I don't want the redneck taters to take over this forum. We don't need to give them a comfortable place to post. That is my opinion.

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
Its so immature reading some of the Clemson threads here. I try and ignore those particular posters but for everyone i ignore 2 more pop up. Can we get a seperate board like politics or movies and add Clemson lovers/haters there? Sorry if im on a rant but i dont know how many more " Dabo sleeps with his mama" post i can take. They have a great team. Wish we had half the talent they do right now but my god lets talk Gamecocks and what we can do better
You learn what you want to learn based off what YOU CHOSE TO READ. Don't blame the trolls because you are gullible enough to be sucked into their mess.

You learn what you want to learn based off what YOU CHOSE TO READ. Don't blame the trolls because you are gullible enough to be sucked into their mess.

Suggesting a Clemson board of its own doesnt seem like much to ask for. I feel equally as bad when the vacation crew are posting asking us whats the closest hotel within walking distance for Vanderbilt etc. Google is your friend.

And, you are entitled to your opinion. I still believe if someone doesn't like what someone posts, they can just ignore it. I don't want the redneck taters to take over this forum. We don't need to give them a comfortable place to post. That is my opinion.
My opinion is we do their work for them by talking about them all the time.

Reactions: bushmastercock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT