ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder what's going through Ray Tanner's mind right now.

Feb 15, 2018
PresentHeartyHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif

Nope. He’s a former coach and will side with the coach. Thinking tough loss. Believing they can get it corrected. Giving the benefit of the doubt.

I’m frustrated but I do know that’s peobably the best thing for him to do right now. Difference is I expect this to continue while I imagine Ray believes it’ll improve.

It's real easy to say fire this person or hire this person, but I don't really think there is another coach that would have been offered the job and accepted in 2016 that would have done as much as Muschamp so far. I may be wrong, but he has set the program up well, and while this game sucked, I'm not going to want to look for a new coach because the defense is playing 19 year olds and blowing 4th quarter leads.

It's real easy to say fire this person or hire this person, but I don't really think there is another coach that would have been offered the job and accepted in 2016 that would have done as much as Muschamp so far. I may be wrong, but he has set the program up well, and while this game sucked, I'm not going to want to look for a new coach because the defense is playing 19 year olds and blowing 4th quarter leads.
isn't the opposition playing 19 year olds to get those leads?

He may be thinking that he’s over his head. Ray needs to be AD at a smaller school. We need people that are dedicated to “competing” in every sport...especially football, Men’s B-ball and baseball.

Reactions: trekcock
well said

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT