ADVERTISEMENT

If Clemson comes in undefeated to Williams Brice...

When we kicked their butts they were still winning 9 or 10 games. And playing in conference championship games and bcs games. If we were doing that they would be more of a positive slant you know!!

Clemson fans are not going to own up and give Carolina any credit for anything, no matter the slant... It is Clemson fans just being Clemson fans and I can respect them for that... They do not need to come to our boards and toot their horns, we got enough Carolina fans doing that for them.. Let's just cancel the game and give it to them.. Of course our players may just be delusional enough to want to play it out and see.

If we sacrifice Whammy in the locker room before the game, the football Gods might smile upon us.

Otherwise, Clemson is going to try and erase that five year run from our memory bank. It's going to be ugly.

If we sacrifice Whammy in the locker room before the game, the football Gods might smile upon us.

Otherwise, Clemson is going to try and erase that five year run from our memory bank. It's going to be ugly.

Let the players coach themselves would be better than having Hoke and Ward standing on the sideline flapping their gums...

Reactions: jonesz21
They will come in undefeated and leave undefeated. They will put up 60 or more on us our our field. Sad day and pathetic coaching the last two years. Spurrier should have to stand on the sidelines the entire game and be on camera and let people see him. He allowed it to slip this far.

I am not sure the football gods would appreciate a Whammy sacrifice. A true sacrifice usually involves something that is valued.

As far as Clemson coming in undefeated. Unless FSU shows me something I haven't seen this year I am afraid that is a certainty. Unfortunately, no matter how fired up they are, I can't see us doing much about it. Just too much of a talent deficit. Can always hope for one of those days where the moon and the stars align, where we play out A game and Clemson plays their D game and turns it over numerous times. Even under those conditions it will be a struggle.

All they have to do is run a jet sweep or 15 yard slant and they will name the score.

I am not sure the football gods would appreciate a Whammy sacrifice. A true sacrifice usually involves something that is valued.

As far as Clemson coming in undefeated. Unless FSU shows me something I haven't seen this year I am afraid that is a certainty. Unfortunately, no matter how fired up they are, I can't see us doing much about it. Just too much of a talent deficit. Can always hope for one of those days where the moon and the stars align, where we play out A game and Clemson plays their D game and turns it over numerous times. Even under those conditions it will be a struggle.
You guys already had that game against us when the stars aligned in 2013

Reactions: 6MileTiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT