ADVERTISEMENT

If Fuente is our selection

I feel like we have too many fans that just spout off at the mouth and don't know what they are talking about. A simple schedule search for Tulsa would show you they had 38 points and over 600 yards against Oklahoma this year. That's by far the best offensive performance against Oklahoma including power 5 teams like Tennessee, Kansas State, Texas, and West Virginia. Tulsa is also 6th in total offense in the country. Fuente has done an incredible job at Memphis, but he's not a miracle worker. Considering their defense was on par with a top 20 team like Oklahoma, I think it was a decent performance.

You can have the best coach in our solar system and he will struggle if his players don't have any fight in them. On any given play this year, I could point out at least three players who just quit on the play.
Oh but they were all jacked as soon as SOS left. It's not like Spurrier was then type of coach that would make you feel all down and depressed or anything. Apparently players these days needs a coach that jumps up and down and screams and shouts to get them motivated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT