ADVERTISEMENT

If Gus gets canned at Auburn ????

BobbyBReloaded1975

Oct 26, 2019
I would take him here in a heartbeat . Keep T-Rob on staff since he’s defense hasn’t been a complete train wreck this year to hold the recruiting class together . I’ll roll with Gus

Maybe he wants to get out of the west and over into the East for a little easier schedule....... not that I think it would happen, but

Yeah I know he has deep ties to Arky but I would definitely make him an offer he couldn’t refuse . I know a fat guy with a really nice Lake house that might be on the market soon .

If I am Gus, not sure I dont want to get out of the SEC altogether. If he goes to Arky he is still beating his head against the monsters in the west. In the east, UGA is considered elite and UF is getting there. Not going to be long before Pruitt has UT back as a serious player. I could see Gus at a place like FSU. Only one power team he has to deal with. And you can recruit there, so under the right circumstances they could catch Clemson

I would take him here in a heartbeat . Keep T-Rob on staff since he’s defense hasn’t been a complete train wreck this year to hold the recruiting class together . I’ll roll with Gus
I would to but don't see that happening (coming to SC). Like poster just said, FSU or Arky might be more likely and they got the same $$ we got...

If I am Gus, not sure I dont want to get out of the SEC altogether. If he goes to Arky he is still beating his head against the monsters in the west. In the east, UGA is considered elite and UF is getting there. Not going to be long before Pruitt has UT back as a serious player. I could see Gus at a place like FSU. Only one power team he has to deal with. And you can recruit there, so under the right circumstances they could catch Clemson
This is good thinking, I believe.

I can tell when one has reached a point of desperation. It’s when head scratching ideas like this are considered...

I can tell when one has reached a point of desperation. It’s when head scratching ideas like this are considered...
Correct. Why do we insist on tearing it down, rebuilding using the same blueprint, and then complaining about the result?

It's time to start from scratch with a young up and coming coach who can build his own legacy here. What do we have to lose? What's the worst that happens? We lose to Kentucky or Missouri or App State? We get demolished by Clemson a couple of times? Because that stuff is already happening.

Correct. Why do we insist on tearing it down, rebuilding using the same blueprint, and then complaining about the result?

It's time to start from scratch with a young up and coming coach who can build his own legacy here. What do we have to lose? What's the worst that happens? We lose to Kentucky or Missouri or App State? We get demolished by Clemson a couple of times? Because that stuff is already happening.

His isn’t that old. I’d get on the Gus bus.

Auburn has never been able to win squat without cheating.
Sounds like that Sunday morning IPTAY crowd dont it!
offering-plate.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT