ADVERTISEMENT

If I can just be honest for a second....

cOq0QYn.gif

I am not sure anyone knows what kind of year we will have. There are more question marks now than there has been in years.We could be very good, very bad, or somewhere in between.The safe bet is the in between.

Last edited:
Reactions: nikolas22
I just have a feeling we're going to do very good. Of course, that's IF we beat UNCheat, UTe, UGAly, Klemron, and LSU.

Some of y'all better pray we have a bad year in football. If we have a great year I going to rub it in your faces big-time.
It would be a miracle if it isn't a bad you, so you should probably pray against that from happening. I am. But that is what makes a sunshine pumper a sunshine pumper I guess. Expecting their team to perform miracles every year.

It would be a miracle if it isn't a bad you, so you should probably pray against that from happening. I am. But that is what makes a sunshine pumper a sunshine pumper I guess. Expecting their team to perform miracles every year.
I'm not a sunshine pumper. What would be a great year? 8 or more wins?

I have been kinda negative about SS and really negative about Ward but it's not without cause. Those of us who may be perceived as negative are in reality honest about the team and the coaching staff. It would gladden our old negative/honest hearts to have our faces rubbed in by an 11-2 season or better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT