ADVERTISEMENT

If Jake plays that well next week we have a shot

That's the one thing our young receivers have been good at. Have no clue what they were thinking on Saturday, especially the first two drives where there were 4 drops. Hopefully, it was just a one game snafu.
I think it was just a lapse of concentration. I don't think we will have that problem this week. If you can't get dialed into the zone against clemsux, you don't need to be on the field. I think they will be dialed in and ready.

I think we need to move the pocket and Bentley absolutely MUST get rid of the ball quickly. Indecisiveness and holding the ball will be disastrous this week.

Reactions: JGH 35
Not nearly as dominant as last year. Not so surprising since they lost their two DL coaches at the end of the season...both of which were top notch.

We must have been watching different games because I think that they have been considerably more dominant than last year. I don't think they have the same amount of depth, but they did get one of their DE's back from injury. Don't they lead the nation in sacks?

I've seen a multiple mock drafts that have one of their DT's and both of their DE's listed as first round picks next year, and there are also several 2019 mocks that predict Dex Lawrence to be a top 5 pick.

Yep, a tater or tater empathizer. Not sure which is worse.
Tater? Nope, not even close, Goy. It's my defense mechanism for mostly a lifetime of Gamecock mediocrity. I don't blame the refs or see a conspiracy to keep the Gamecocks from winning every game.

Qb sack- fire roper
Wr drops anpass- fire roper
Rb hits wrong hole- fire roper
Jake sails a pass to wide open guys- fire roper
I wish some of y’all would stop drinking enough to actually know what you are asking. If the play worked, it out wasn’t roper, Bobby called it. Some of y’all.... geez

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT