ADVERTISEMENT

If Jimbo doesn't lift the gas peddel Saturday how bad would it have gotten/

Shoot, they could have got 60 without breaking a sweat. I doubt we score the 14 or put up more than 50 yards total. I think they felt sorry for us.

We're lucky this isn't the 90s when running up the score was acceptable.

Last edited:
This is twice that opposing coaches have eased up on Beamer. I get the feeling he’s well liked in the coaching fraternity or maybe it’s out of respect for his dad, but it’s obvious they would have scored as much as they wanted to.

Well, that, and running up the score isn't PC any longer. Beamer is lucky this isn't the 90s. A&M would have run up 80 on us.

Reactions: uscwatson21
Not many coaches with class will run it up on a bad team.
Some coaches have too much Class. no one wants to be a dabo douchebag

from internet.
Pitt corner Damarri Mathis said after the Clemson game that Dabo Swinney’s team acted with “arrogance” last year not kneeling out its 52-17 win.

I think Pitt was near the Red Zone when they took a knee. They should’ve tried to score. Dabo would’ve been pissed and argued he was going for style points last year

Their 1st team Offense scored 13 pts in the 2nd half. Our 2nd and 3rd team players out scored there reserves 14 -0 after that. But when both teams starters were in it was a Complete Domination by A&M

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT