ADVERTISEMENT

If KenSucky beats us again...

gr8spur

Sep 16, 2003
I say we buy out Muschamp's contract and go get Mark Stoops. Okay, you guys can flame me now. Don't care. I'm still mad about Saturday's coaching, tackling (or lack there of), and not getting a decent push out of our OL.

Mark Stoops that incredible 7-6 record guy??? Whatever they are doing in big games, they need to change their strategy completely. Defense falls apart and offense is out of sync.

I say we buy out Muschamp's contract and go get Mark Stoops. Okay, you guys can flame me now. Don't care. I'm still mad about Saturday's coaching, tackling (or lack there of), and not getting a decent push out of our OL.
They very may well beat us but it is not like they are just treading water. I did not watch their game but a caller in Feinbaum said they have a great offensive line.

Hey, maybe then we could also enjoy the rewards of losing to UF for 31 straight years, or to UGA and UT for 95% of the time. Good call there Einstein.

Their skill people have always given us fits, even when we were beating them. And their skill people are at least as good as they have ever been this year.

You're hanging Spurrier's loses on Muschamp? Does that seem reasonable?
At least two of those were Muschamp's. And I never hung them all on WM. I was just saying, if they can beat two of SOS's team. One on the in-between coach, and two on Will. This year might make it three on WM. Listen, I'm just venting because I love my Gamecocks. And I'm perturbed to Hades that we didn't play GA a lot better. Seeing backsliding, not progress.

We’re building something here! Like dabo we will take our 5 lick spanking then turn the tables for the next 5 +.
RollLaugh

At least two of those were Muschamp's. And I never hung them all on WM. I was just saying, if they can beat two of SOS's team. One on the in-between coach, and two on Will. This year might make it three on WM. Listen, I'm just venting because I love my Gamecocks. And I'm perturbed to Hades that we didn't play GA a lot better. Seeing backsliding, not progress.

Ok. Didn't make sense to fire Muschamp and hire Stoops, who hasn't won more than 7 games in 5 years. He did very well beating us during our recent down years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT