ADVERTISEMENT

If Muschamp is constantly harassed by fans for

. . . again, they're in the ACC; at the top of their conference. In the SEC they might be #6 at best. This is not a stretch, folks.
In the SEC he might have gotten even more top recruits, so saying he would be six at best is wishful thinking. I bet he would be right behind Alabama at the top of the conference. The man knows how to recruit and he has the right coaches in place to be successful. I hate it with a passion but old Dabby” knows what he’s doing! I miss the days when Spurrier owned his Azz!

In the SEC he might have gotten even more top recruits, so saying he would be six at best is wishful thinking. I bet he would be right behind Alabama at the top of the conference. The man knows how to recruit and he has the right coaches in place to be successful. I hate it with a passion but old Dabby” knows what he’s doing! I miss the days when Spurrier owned his Azz!
Dabby? Really? How affectionate.

He’s a buffoon that given the title so their AD could hire who the boosters wanted to run it. He’s the Gene Chizik of Clempzin, only he has enough working in his favor to keep winning and not get in trouble.

He’s a buffoon that given the title so their AD could hire who the boosters wanted to run it. He’s the Gene Chizik of Clempzin, only he has enough working in his favor to keep winning and not get in trouble.
Shit. He’s whipped our ass a number of years and he’ll do it again this year too.

Reactions: Brace1

I have no problem with you calling him a buffoon. I agree with you a 100 percent on that, but calling him Gene Chizik is a stretch and I don’t care what’s working in his favor. He is winning and he has Clemson on top rolling year in and year out! I’ve been calling him ”Dabby” as an insult for years, my Clemson friends and associates hate it, if you think it’s affectionate “that’s on you dude!”

I have no problem with you calling him a buffoon. I agree with you a 100 percent on that, but calling him Gene Chizik is a stretch and I don’t care what’s working in his favor. He is winning and he has Clemson on top rolling year in and year out! I’ve been calling him ”Dabby” as an insult for years, my Clemson friends and associates hate it, if you think it’s affectionate “that’s on you dude!”
“Dabby” sounds like a nickname his wife would use. Or his mom.

Your being so offended when someone rags on the taters all the time is like being outed
Dude, here is the deal, call me a tater! Make yourself feel better! I am so tired of this crap! For the last time, i went to both schools, I have degrees from both! So,big you can't handle listening to the truth and your response is you are a tater then go with it!!

I never talk chit about USC and I never praise Clemson. I will spout facts and I will call out people that can't see thru Garnet Glasses. That said, your response is not that you can intelligenting say something about the team but feel confident you called out a Tater? That said, let's get back on topic?

Dabo was on the way out the door after that 5th loss to Carolina... Luckily for him, he was playing in the BCS games, whereas we couldn't get in with our 10-2 recorded...

I believe Head coaches should feel the heat when they are making millions from coaching and only winning 5, 6, 7, 8 games and the fans are not getting what they paid for...

It pushes the coaches to do better or get fired...
I agree 100%, but do you think that would have changed the path of Spurrier? He was ready to leave a year before! So that wouldn't change the progress!

You're wrong. I know you desperately want to believe that playing 1 SEC team sandwiched in-between 2 cream puff teams from the Asheshe (literally any two AsheShe teams) makes you THINK you can compare, but you can't.

Want proof.....??

Fine.... A 2 loss SEC team will get in over a 1 loss Asheshe team THIS YEAR. End of debate. Go away now. The Asheshe is a dumpster fire and getting worse by the minute. Clem$on is a #6 team in the SEC. I legit just said that. Again, go away now.
This year, ACC is not strong. Last two years the ACC ranked higher than SEC, but not only higher but the East was way behind. You can't live thru conference rankings, move on and let's move the team forward

Dabo was on the way out the door after that 5th loss to Carolina... Luckily for him, he was playing in the BCS games, whereas we couldn't get in with our 10-2 recorded...

I believe Head coaches should feel the heat when they are making millions from coaching and only winning 5, 6, 7, 8 games and the fans are not getting what they paid for...

It pushes the coaches to do better or get fired...
Great insight!! Fandom gets in the way of facts!

We hate to admit this, but imagine how much better CU would recruit with SEC prestige and SEC $.

Dude, here is the deal, call me a tater! Make yourself feel better! I am so tired of this crap! For the last time, i went to both schools, I have degrees from both! So,big you can't handle listening to the truth and your response is you are a tater then go with it!!

I never talk chit about USC and I never praise Clemson. I will spout facts and I will call out people that can't see thru Garnet Glasses. That said, your response is not that you can intelligenting say something about the team but feel confident you called out a Tater? That said, let's get back on topic?

And “dude,” you constantly talk negatively about South Carolina. Could care less what school you pull for. Let me guess you did your undergraduate work at Clemson nd came to South Carolina to get a masters degree. Am I getting warm? I know lots of people like that. Wonder why they come to South Carolina to get their masters degree? But hey the team you root for is doing well this year and has it rolling so hats off to our resident tater fan.

Its ok to be a tater fan...own it proudly. Heck if my school was playing for a national championships each year I would own it

And “dude,” you constantly talk negatively about South Carolina. Could care less what school you pull for. Let me guess you did your undergraduate work at Clemson nd came to South Carolina to get a masters degree. Am I getting warm? I know lots of people like that. Wonder why they come to South Carolina to get their masters degree? But hey the team you root for is doing well this year and has it rolling so hats off to our resident tater fan.

Its ok to be a tater fan...own it proudly. Heck if my school was playing for a national championships each year I would own it
I never talk negative about Carolina and I don't pump sunshine when I see things differently. Good or bad I am willing to accept that but when some spew dumb things like Clemson would be the 6th best in the SEC, c'mon really? Or Dabo is a bad coach? Fandom overrules common sense too often and I bring attention to those comments. I don't say negative things, I pull for USC, I do however question comments that are unreasonably biased and some people on GFG just can't handle the truth so it's easier to shout Tater vs discussing the thread.

I have been a Mushchamp supporter but it's getting hard for me after Champ didn't put in Scar after the endzone interception against aTm. I like Frank Martin a lot and I have defended him constantly but unfortunately I don't think he is great for a southern school and will be gone after 1-2yrs.

I never talk negative about Carolina and I don't pump sunshine when I see things differently. Good or bad I am willing to accept that but when some spew dumb things like Clemson would be the 6th best in the SEC, c'mon really? Or Dabo is a bad coach? Fandom overrules common sense too often and I bring attention to those comments. I don't say negative things, I pull for USC, I do however question comments that are unreasonably biased and some people on GFG just can't handle the truth so it's easier to shout Tater vs discussing the thread.

I have been a Mushchamp supporter but it's getting hard for me after Champ didn't put in Scar after the endzone interception against aTm. I like Frank Martin a lot and I have defended him constantly but unfortunately I don't think he is great for a southern school and will be gone after 1-2yrs.

I actually think you make some good points on here. Your comments are not totally off base and I happen to agree with lots you say. As a SC fan, I too scratch my head at some of the stuff we do. But my glasses are garnet so I have times where I post the good and the bad.

I also appreciate the fact that you've stated several times that you went to both schools. I don't think you dislike SC and understand you probably like the taters more. That's cool and my parents were the same way. They went to CU, but SC was their 2nd favorite team because two sons graduated SC. I do apologize for lumping you in with the other pretenders on this board. I just watch so many posters (mostly newer ones) only post when things are bad that I lumped you in with them.

Reactions: Triton20x
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT