ADVERTISEMENT

If Ohio St. makes the playoffs

Both Clemson and Georgia fans are sweating like #*^%$ in church this morning. We know they don't want Bama to make the playoff. I'm not saying either team can't beat Bama; I'm saying both teams know they can beat Ohio State.

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
OSU got the gift last year by going in place of the big 10 Champ.. No way they should again benefit from the committees remorse from that decision last year.
Bama is this years OSU.
Think being on the committee as a tater doesn’t have its perks? Bet you D. Rad doesn’t vote for Bama.

Both Clemson and Georgia fans are sweating like #*^%$ in church this morning. We know they don't want Bama to make the playoff. I'm not saying either team can't beat Bama; I'm saying both teams know they can beat Ohio State.

As a Clemson fan I will sort of back this up. We should beat OSU by 17+.

We aren’t sweating Alabama like you said...but an Alabama and Nick Saban that feel overlooked and disrespected is dangerous no doubt. I think we’re better than them but it would be a very tough game.

As a Clemson fan I will sort of back this up. We should beat OSU by 17+.

We aren’t sweating Alabama like you said...but an Alabama and Nick Saban that feel overlooked and disrespected is dangerous no doubt. I think we’re better than them but it would be a very tough game.

I’ll bet you do “back that up”. Now go and back up the other fry cook at Mickey D’s. Your break is over cugrad05

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT