ADVERTISEMENT

If Perry Orth were LSU's Quarterback....

king ward

Aug 10, 1999
Lancaster, SC
LSU would be 1-0 right now, and despite Orth's physical limitations, they would probably contend for the West championship.

Furthermore, Less Miles is only still there because they couldn't get Herman. If I were an LSU fan, I'd be livid that the SOB is still there, AND he still hasn't done anything about the quarterback position. That guy they have playing QB is pathetic, and what's worse, he was pathetic last year. No excuse for Miles not addressing it.

What's worse. Never being able to recruit great and being historically mediocre? Or recruiting great and having a coach screw it up every year?

I don't know

are you kiddn me king!!!! he had a great game 12 of 21 for 131 yrds a td and only 2 ints and he rushed 4 times for negative 15yrds....the dude is a beast in les miles mind or whats left of it

LSU would be 1-0 right now, and despite Orth's physical limitations, they would probably contend for the West championship.

Furthermore, Less Miles is only still there because they couldn't get Herman. If I were an LSU fan, I'd be livid that the SOB is still there, AND he still hasn't done anything about the quarterback position. That guy they have playing QB is pathetic, and what's worse, he was pathetic last year. No excuse for Miles not addressing it.

Have you seen Auburn's QB's? Terrible.

Reactions: VeritasAequitas
How in the world can a program like LSU not be able to recruit a qb? They have had qbs with limitations how many years now? It's absolutely killed them.

Reactions: caigmaster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT