ADVERTISEMENT

If Scarnecchia was your son

Years ago there was a qb at Pitt. Was stuck behind an entrenched starter. Transfers to Delaware and becomes a first round pick. Went on to become a super bowl MVP.

Yep bc Tyler Palko was the better QB and clearly “the coaches know more than us.”

Grace is knowing when to leave. I appreciate his loyalty but he could’ve played elsewhere. Hate it for the kid.

Pissed, no. My kid would have been on a Div 1 football team and had his education paid for. Puzzled at the lack of opportunities, yes. Even if Jake was better, there were plenty of times for him to play in mop up roles.

With that said, I still can’t understand why we didn’t take advantage of the 4 game rule and get everyone we could into games at some point.

The back up is always the most popular player on the team. Erik Kimmery, Dylan Thompson solidified their legend status here as the heroic back up. If not Scar, should.have put Joyner/Urich in for change of pace.

In Jake's defense, it is difficult to find a rhythm with multiple drops as well. Play selection was also a bit perplexing as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT