ADVERTISEMENT

If we are serious about rolling with Muschamp

street larry

Nov 12, 2018
The old BA
Then we need to start retaining the coordinator talent. That starts with B-Mac. If the rumors are true, ECU is coming knocking...I'm sure other programs will follow thereafter. The offense is one of the few bright spots in our current program. We need to open up the checkbook to keep B-Mac around.

If anything, this could be a similar situation to what the taters currently have... top level coordinators that are paid handsomely. Its amazing what a doofus can accomplish with some real help!

Reactions: spook spook
guess we are about to find out if Ray can make them stick around or not.

What do people think of TRob?

USCALUMNI
I don't really have a problem with him to be honest. I know the defense has had a TON of injuries this year so I have given him a pass on that. I'd much rather see some shuffling of deck chairs and go find d-line coach and let our current d-line coach go back to what he's good at, coaching linebackers.

I don't really have a problem with him to be honest. I know the defense has had a TON of injuries this year so I have given him a pass on that. I'd much rather see some shuffling of deck chairs and go find d-line coach and let our current d-line coach go back to what he's good at, coaching linebackers.
As funny as it seems after we’ve given up more ground on defense this side of Normandy beach, I don’t have an issue with TRob. You just HAVE to factor in injuries, youth, and talent deficiencies. Plus, he’s one of our best recruiters. There are a couple of spots on defense I wonder if we might need a change, but we’ll see.

Last edited:
Well you can't hire a better coach to fix that than the one we've got. Last years and this years class will go a long way toward fixing what ails us on defense and hopefully Ibe and Harvey hang around for another year.
I’m excited to see the Dline next year. I just hope our LB come along.

Reactions: rogue cock
Well you can't hire a better coach to fix that than the one we've got. Last years and this years class will go a long way toward fixing what ails us on defense and hopefully Ibe and Harvey hang around for another year.
We need a secondary coach. Muschamp needs to worry about the big picture.

Then we need to start retaining the coordinator talent. That starts with B-Mac. If the rumors are true, ECU is coming knocking...I'm sure other programs will follow thereafter. The offense is one of the few bright spots in our current program. We need to open up the checkbook to keep B-Mac around.

If anything, this could be a similar situation to what the taters currently have... top level coordinators that are paid handsomely. Its amazing what a doofus can accomplish with some real help!
B-mac would be a loss as a recruiter. But The Man Behind the Curtain can keep the offense rolling. We can get another recruiter.

ECU is trying to hire him for what position? OC?

If he does leave , which is understandable for an HC job we gotta break the bank on the next guy . Whatever it takes . Money should be absolutely no issue . If it is then take it out of T-Rob’s salary until he can put a defense on the field .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT