ADVERTISEMENT

If you had a vote who would you vote #1 Bama or UGA

Bama.

UGA struggled against Clemson. Let that sink in.

UGA has the talent to beat Bama, always have even when Richt was there. Problem is coaching. Kirby still has to get over the hump against Saban mentally. They always cave in the end against Bama. Is this the year?

Reactions: Lakecock1
At this point, Bama is the default #1. Since I don't expect anyone else to beat them, UGA will be #1 if and when they beat Bama.

Reactions: Lakecock1
Alabama would destroy GA. We’ve seen this too many times where a team is hyped up and going to take down Alabama and Bama just slaps them. Ohio state last year, Miami this year, Ole Miss just got their butt kicked for their troubles. UGA is very good, make no mistake, they are legit the second best team. But they ain’t Alabama.

Bama. “To be the king, you gotta beat the king.” ;)

Alabama would destroy GA. We’ve seen this too many times where a team is hyped up and going to take down Alabama and Bama just slaps them. Ohio state last year, Miami this year, Ole Miss just got their butt kicked for their troubles. UGA is very good, make no mistake, they are legit the second best team. But they ain’t Alabama.

That Ole Miss game was hilarious. On the heels of last year's game, the hype of the game this year was palpable. Ole Miss REALLY had a shot. No, REALLY. Womp, womp...

Same with the Miami game. Nobody was really predicting upset, but many were putting on the "games to look out for" list. Womp, womp...

I want Georgia to have to carry the weight of #1. So they will hopefully crumble from it!!!

I just want Georgia, with possibly their best team ever, to come up oh-so-short. While granted, we're pretty much all cried out ourselves, the tears of uga fans are quite tasty.
Kirby will figure out a way to screw this up, I'm sure of that

Is 1a and 1b an option? What special kind of stupid does someone have to be to watch those two teams and think what college football needs is a 16 team playoff?

I guess we are done with Arkansas being the flavor of the month? I have to say I like the fact UT will be getting a lot of hype and attention all week.

Bama.

UGA struggled against Clemson. Let that sink in.

UGA has the talent to beat Bama, always have even when Richt was there. Problem is coaching. Kirby still has to get over the hump against Saban mentally. They always cave in the end against Bama. Is this the year?
To play devils advocate, Alabama did not exactly dominate against a Florida team that looked less than stellar last week.

You can cherry pick one game out of a schedule to make any team in the country look beatable.

To play devils advocate, Alabama did not exactly dominate against a Florida team that looked less than stellar last week.

You can cherry pick one game out of a schedule to make any team in the country look beatable.

They dominated Florida the 1st half. Bama played on the road against Florida in a hostile environment. Kentucky is now 5-0.

With teams, it is all about matchups.

UGA can beat bama. Had them beat or were ahead the last 3 times they played them only to lose the game. It is all in their head. They got to get over that mental hurdle of believing they can beat Bama and finish the game.

You're not going to find many (any, maybe) people outside of Columbus, OH who thought Ohio St. was beating Bama last year. No serious person going into game 1 thought Miama was going to beat Bama. I don't know where you're getting this from. You're equally wrong to think anyone, even Bama, is "destroying" UGA. Not with that defense. You want to tell me Saban finds a way to once again outcoach Kirby in the second half of a game, you'll get no argument from me. But, you can forget that "destroy" nonsense.

BAMA!
61293085.jpg

Reactions: titaniumspur
You're not going to find many (any, maybe) people outside of Columbus, OH who thought Ohio St. was beating Bama last year. No serious person going into game 1 thought Miama was going to beat Bama. I don't know where you're getting this from. You're equally wrong to think anyone, even Bama, is "destroying" UGA. Not with that defense. You want to tell me Saban finds a way to once again outcoach Kirby in the second half of a game, you'll get no argument from me. But, you can forget that "destroy" nonsense.
Many people actually thought Ole Miss would beat them and you see what happened with that. I’ve seen Saban go up against defenses that were equally as good and beat them. I’m telling you they’d beat Georgia by 14.

• Haha
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Many people actually thought Ole Miss would beat them and you see what happened with that. I’ve seen Saban go up against defenses that were equally as good and beat them. I’m telling you they’d beat Georgia by 14.
What anyone thought about the Ole Miss - Bama game has nothing to do with a 2021 matchup between the Tide and Dawgs. I'm happy to hear about the defenses Saban has beaten that were better than the one UGA is putting on the field this year.

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT