ADVERTISEMENT

I'll buy season tix again when & if the product is put on the field

God only knows how much money we've wasted the last 25-30 years....and many of you have spent way, way more than we have. Meanwhile we'll continue to spend our football $$ on European vacations.

Ok. Well I will support the team through good and bad .
You are saying you will jump back on the bandwagon when we are winning ?
Whatever you choose I guess

Maybe, maybe not. I've supported them thru way more bad times than good. It's just getting old. Every now and then it would be nice to get our money's worth.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
I gave up golf many years ago because
#1 - I suck at it
#2 - it wasn't fun any more

I will watch from home. When it's over, I will turn off the TV and have fun with my family. I don't consider that bandwagon, I consider it smart living. The high horse crew can spend the money to watch crud on the field and I'm sure the Athletic Dept. will appreciate it.

God only knows how much money we've wasted the last 25-30 years....and many of you have spent way, way more than we have. Meanwhile we'll continue to spend our football $$ on European vacations.
Hey can I make a suggestion? Skip the European Vaca a year or two and go to Australia and New Zealand. Much more friendly, much more relaxed and good fishing. Unless you just love rude people and lots of them?

I've been around the world many times for work and travel. My favorite area in Europe is Amsterdam, people are friendly, lots of healthy people riding bikes everywhere, a lot of long legged blondes and pretty good food. But outside of that the north country of Spain but none of that compares to the fun and relaxing I've had in Australia. Even Tasmania was really nice just outside of Hobart.

Reactions: Holy City Cock
I understand everybody needs to blow off steam. I was there during the 0-21 years and the brad scott years. They really sucked. I’m not happy now but who you going to pull for. Clemsux, uncheats. If you have it in your blood then you will be back. If not, you probably never had it.

Well if the AD doesn't care what kind of product is put on the field ..why waste a beautiful Saturday watching a team that's not very well coached. Show an effort is all .

I think the "deadbeat druggie kid" analogy yesterday was the best reference to use here. Gotta kick them to curb until they get their sh!t together. Anything else is just enabling.

The team has got to start supporting the fans. Many times we've shown up and been given a piss poor effort and weren't ready to play. Then we get some halfassed apology and then it happens again in a few weeks, then another apology. They think we are stupid and are nothing more than a bankroll for their awful product they're putting on the field.

Better go ahead and cancel your cable/tv provider because the big money is coming from TV deals, which we will get no matter how well we do, SEC is an even distributor of wealth. The CFP Bama goes to, the money is evenly split between the schools.

How do you like European vacations compared to the American West? My wife and I love the American West, well we also love NYC. I use to really want to visit Europe but with all the violence and (as I understand it anyway) hatred toward Americans our desire to visit Europe is has been waning.

I understand everybody needs to blow off steam. I was there during the 0-21 years and the brad scott years. They really sucked. I’m not happy now but who you going to pull for. Clemsux, uncheats. If you have it in your blood then you will be back. If not, you probably never had it.
Feel superior now?

Better go ahead and cancel your cable/tv provider because the big money is coming from TV deals, which we will get no matter how well we do, SEC is an even distributor of wealth. The CFP Bama goes to, the money is evenly split between the schools.
If that were all there was to it, no coaching changes would ever be made. Trust me. Empty seats = changes made. See Horn, Darren and Scott, Brad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT