ADVERTISEMENT

I'm not buying what Muschamp's selling

It's obvious we took our foot off the pedal

I know that is the most common "finger pointing" after a team losses a lead. We weren't getting the running yardage we were earlier in the game and dropped passes on 3rd downs killed us. VERY disappointing loss.

Reactions: PHIL46
Nope. They began stopping us from getting good gains on 1st down, which doesn't allow you to go fast paced.

Yes and we continued to try and run it. Balance is our key. This isn’t a Bama o line that can impose their will. We are at our best when we stay balanced. We quit doing that and lost the game.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
It's obvious we took our foot off the pedal

I know that is the most common "finger pointing" after a team losses a lead. We weren't getting the running yardage we were earlier in the game and dropped passes on 3rd downs killed us. VERY disappointing loss.
I knew it was trouble because the D hasn’t played very well in a while. If the D has shown the ability to get stops consistently, I’m fine sitting on it.

Read where Jake misread the read on 6 of 7 RPO’s during that time. So the run game should’ve included 6 more passes had Jake made correct read. I hate that for Jake because he played well. I’ve been saying for weeks now we need to take these decisions out of Jake’s hands and just call plays.

The playcalling wasn’t as conservative as it looked. Our QB just wouldn’t pull the ball back and throw like the read said to do. That hurts.

Unfortunately, he doesn't need us to buy what he's selling.

His sale was complete when he signed the six-year 30mil contract.

We could fire him tomorrow and he could be in Fiji with the family in short order for the rest of his life if he chose to.

You read that where?

RPOs

#3 - Obviously doesn’t make it fact but it makes a ton of sense especially considering this is something we’ve already seen up to this point with him. Still on coaches to put that kind of control in his hands that point in the game.

Receivers dropping passes is not playing not to lose.
We ran 14 plays after going up 31-14,9 of which were runs; according to GCC. So that leaves 5 passes, three of those being in the last drive that ended in an INT

Our offense is clicking. Muschamp is supposed to be a defensive genius . we have so many young and injuted players on defense its hard to judge Muschamp on ability. We are going to a bowl and with a bowl win we will finish with i wins in year 3

I think Muschanp is doing a good job. Now Frank Martin needs to go

Reactions: PHIL46
We are small on defense. Mullins is smater than he gets credit. They destroyed us running the ball and exactly what i wouldve done against us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT