ADVERTISEMENT

IMG ACADEMY

Think about it there's a reason
Why don't you and CockynSC take your circle jerk back to the tater board. You're not fooling anybody.
Not trying to fool anyone. Why in the heck would I want to waste my time on a tater board. I am just stating facts. Show me one post that is false. I understand the cheating can not be proved but it will come out one day. Yes I do have tater friends that are close connected to their program. Scroll up and read the post where I said they were getting a commit this weekend from a kid out of RH.

Reactions: lowcountrytiger
The difference with THAT PERSON is they have morals. Most bag men do not have the same morals and looking to gain an edge to benefit their own interest.

Btw. My 2 cents is IMG is kept a float by sports agents.

We offered him a grey shirt and he didn't want it. We are okay with his decommitment. But if you look at Facebook you would think the sky was falling. Some of these sites like Saturday's down south are not doing us any favors at all.

Hmmm ok? You've been on here since 2008 yet only have 84 likes. I've been on here almost 2 years and have 3 times that. Maybe you're the tater. F*** off.

Good Lord.

Reactions: FJRTiger and zabeth
In this situation I have NO sources so I ask this question again.

Why don't you just call me and ask me. Your phone broke? You are the biggest tater hater in the land, so I would think you would enjoy dogging them at every turn. Do I think there is something crooked in Denmark, sure I do. Do I have any proof, nope.

Reactions: lowcountrytiger
Heard most all of their Jr.'s are at taterville this weekend. Just heard they received 1 commit which will announce later today & 2 more silent commits. Bag-man or booster working overtime this weekend. Could be the new lake house they just opened up..Somebody needs to get our bag-man going. Heck if we get caught the NCAA will do nothing.

I heard a story last week from a customer that attended the national championship game. He had 6 club level seats in the Clemson section and 5 were sold on Stub Hub for $2000 / ticket. My customer went to the seat and the guy from IMG was surprised to see him their because he was not who he gave the tickets to. He asked him how he got the tickets and how much he paid for them. IMG person was visbly upset about the situation. He was surrounded by strangers on both sides that paid a fortune for the tickets. When I heard the story, I was wondering if the tickets were given to IMG by Clemson and distributed to IMG players before they sold them on
Stub Hub.

That is why I asked earlier in this thread if teams provided IMG tickets for their games to allow players to attend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT