ADVERTISEMENT

In year 3 what are you most surprised at?

I'm surprised mostly by the way Muschamp can't get them ready for the big game at home. Every time we have a big home game they come out and play like the bad news bears. They come out tight and takes an entire quarter to relax and play like they should. Think about it: in the first 3 possessions of the game, we had a pick-6 and a 3 and out, and the other one they drove down the field for a score. I just don't know what Muschamp is doing in these games that's making them so tight coming out.

I don't want him fired, because in other games he's very good, and we seem to do well. He works hard, recruits well too. But man, home, big game, always bad news for us under him. Not just a loss, but not even competitive. UGA could have beat us by 50 had they wanted to tonight.

I'm surprised mostly by the way Muschamp can't get them ready for the big game at home. Every time we have a big home game they come out and play like the bad news bears. They come out tight and takes an entire quarter to relax and play like they should. Think about it: in the first 3 possessions of the game, we had a pick-6 and a 3 and out, and the other one they drove down the field for a score. I just don't know what Muschamp is doing in these games that's making them so tight coming out.

I don't want him fired, because in other games he's very good, and we seem to do well. He works hard, recruits well too. But man, home, big game, always bad news for us under him. Not just a loss, but not even competitive. UGA could have beat us by 50 had they wanted to tonight.
The only thing that'll fix that is he needs to eventually win one of these big games and maybe he will learn how to do it.

I'm not surprised by anything. Ray Tanner is our AD and the incompetency and tolerance for mediocrity flows from there. If it ain't a women's program we're content to spin excuses far more often than we are to demand results.

At the end of the day, this is it. All Tanner wants is to win the Palmetto Series, even though we get humiliated by Clemson in football. We need new leadership at the University, but that is not going to happen, so as they say, get used to the beatings. We are second class, period.

Reactions: drawplay000
At the end of the day, this is it. All Tanner wants is to win the Palmetto Series, even though we get humiliated by Clemson in football. We need new leadership at the University, but that is not going to happen, so as they say, get used to the beatings. We are second class, period.
Lol. Why do you think he only wants to win the Palmetto series? I'm sure that's not an idiotic message board statement.

Just a spectator here but ...........when you elect to throw the ball on 3rd and 1, you probably got serious offensive issues going on. Not my call to determine if that is a coaching thing or a talent thing. Good luck next week.

Reactions: The Cool Cock

So in other words, in lesser talent and/or lesser coaching staff he does ok? Where does Kentucky fall? I'm not seeing this great trend! Competition is always equal when talent and coaching are equal! Change that factor and things tilt! Tired of excuses!

Reactions: drawplay000
Cmon. The one today was more on Dowdle than Bentley. Not that Bentley has shown a lot of progress, but this loss was more on the absence of a run game and poor defense than Bentley’s play today

you're right, bounced off the hands for INT, and dropped at the one and recovered for a TD...

better???:D

Bentley just doesn't seem to see the field well at all. He doesn't seem to go through his progressions.
He stared down receivers so bad yesterday it was cringeworthy. Watch the pick in the end zone. Didn't matter there were 3 Georgia players there, no, let's heave it in there anyways.

Reactions: rogue cock
He stared down receivers so bad yesterday it was cringeworthy. Watch the pick in the end zone. Didn't matter there were 3 Georgia players there, no, let's heave it in there anyways.
And that safety knew he had locked on the receiver....and beat him to the ball.

Bentley didn't even attempt to look the safety off.

And that safety knew he had locked on the receiver....and beat him to the ball.
They also knew he was going to throw short 99% of the time. The long pass he had caught everyone off guard because he didn't throw it down field all day except in garbage time.

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT